Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: (Wii)Debate away(Wii General)
01-10-2012, 06:08 PM #1
(Wii)Debate away(Wii General)
1) Edits, should people be allowed to take ALL the credit for them? Or should they just keep them to themselves?
2) Coding, should we call those kids who use RAM dumps to make DVAR "codes" should be called "coders"
3) People say it's our fault for ruining games, is it? What do you think?
4) Should the Wii section have some more section moderators?
5) Is the Wii a good system?
6) Do you think that the Wii's graphics will improve in the near future?
*I'll add some more as I go along, I'm just to tired to think of more*
*Please actually describe why you chose your answer. Chrome, you're fine though*
Last edited by MatthewH; 01-10-2012 at 06:14 PM.
01-10-2012, 06:12 PM #2
1) I think they should release only if it's very different from others and they give full credits.
2) No, only if you're HAXZing TERR0R, then yes.
3) It's coders/modders/hackers fault, yes, I think it is, but it (in some way) makes the game more fun.
5) Yes, it is, except for the graphics, everything else is good. If you buy a Wii System/Wii Game, it's not for the graphics.
6) No, maybe the Wii U's yes.
01-10-2012, 06:17 PM #3
3) I pretty much agree. But the repetitiveness of the games gets boring. So thank you CheeseToast for the gametypes.
4) I feel like there's a lot of activity. And there's, not as much anymore, things to clean up. I feel like there should be a list just in case it gets in trouble again
01-11-2012, 08:08 AM #4
01-11-2012, 08:22 AM #5
ps do u guys like my sigg? its pretty gay cuz i suk at editing but ya wat do you guys think?
01-11-2012, 11:46 AM #6
1.) Hell mother fucking no
2.) Yes and no. I say no because anyone can do it. I say yes if you take it to the next level like me. I understand more about coding than half of the people that have a gecko. If you know how to use a ram dump to it's full potential like I do then they can really help you learn new things that you can apply in real coding. Only if you understand coding and how a ram dump relates to a usb gecko then I say yes. In my opinion, just because someone may have a gecko doesn't mean they have the coding knowledge required for a coder title. A ram dump is thought to be a simple dvar utensil but you may see it's full potential in the near future.
3.) Yes and no again. I say yes because these codes that give players a high upper advantage isn't fair for others at all. I say no because it is the user's choice to use it or not.
4.) No. I know that I have really been slacking off lately but I am starting to clean up the wii section now.
5.) There is no fact to appoint something as a good system. If you have fun it doesn't matter.
P.S. In number 2 I'm not trying to say I'm better than everyone or anyone because I know using a gecko is pretty hard and requires a lot of knowledge.
Last edited by ChumLee; 01-11-2012 at 11:52 AM.