User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

Default The Path To Enlightment.

I'm wanting to write so many threads about stuff that's been going on in my personal life, make it thought provoking, and turn it into a deabtish type thing, but instead I decided to talk about enlightment.

What is enlightment? I do not believe anyone besides people such as A God. Can answer these questions. Why? They were there when it was made.

Now, look at what has been recently posted by people such as Xadzer, money, and myself. They seem to be, almost life changing. When looking back, and viewing older posts though, it is about things much different.

For example, the thread about a building on Mars. How does that apply to our daily lives? It doesn't. But, a god, was the creator of the thread. Could we have mis-interpurated it? Are we missing the main point of this section?

A god said in the sticky, something along the lines of making sure we are thought provoking. What then, does he mean by this? Thought provoking as to anything? Life, nature, the mysterys of the world? Or is this section self-interperted, something each and every individual ponders on themselves?

I personally like to believe that in this section, I can slowly change my life, my attitude, etc. By confiding into the depths of this, and the people in it. I also like to believe that, if someone is having a bad day, they can turn to this section and feel inspiration, warmth, and love, or a feeling of belonging-ness.

So what then, does all of this mean to you? How do you interpert the path to enlightment? Not based on one anothers opinions, I want to hear you voice yours, and yours soley.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

A God. posts a lot about everything thought-provoking, such as chemtrails, not just meaningful, life-changing threads.

The section has evolved to a more personal level.

The Path To Enlightenment, to me, means life itself. Enlightenment is not death, however. It is merely when you have reached the state, of complete inner peace and contentedness. You may not have everything you want, but you are completely content with what you do have, and you have no more worries, anger, or strife. Perhaps you have not let go of these feelings, but you have learnt to control them, instead of letting them control you. The Path, then, is what you go through to reach this point.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Quote Originally Posted by xCrimsoNx View Post
    I'm wanting to write so many threads about stuff that's been going on in my personal life, make it thought provoking, and turn it into a deabtish type thing, but instead I decided to talk about enlightment.

What is enlightment? I do not believe anyone besides people such as A God. Can answer these questions. Why? They were there when it was made.

Now, look at what has been recently posted by people such as Xadzer, money, and myself. They seem to be, almost life changing. When looking back, and viewing older posts though, it is about things much different.

For example, the thread about a building on Mars. How does that apply to our daily lives? It doesn't. But, a god, was the creator of the thread. Could we have mis-interpurated it? Are we missing the main point of this section?

A god said in the sticky, something along the lines of making sure we are thought provoking. What then, does he mean by this? Thought provoking as to anything? Life, nature, the mysterys of the world? Or is this section self-interperted, something each and every individual ponders on themselves?

I personally like to believe that in this section, I can slowly change my life, my attitude, etc. By confiding into the depths of this, and the people in it. I also like to believe that, if someone is having a bad day, they can turn to this section and feel inspiration, warmth, and love, or a feeling of belonging-ness.

So what then, does all of this mean to you? How do you interpert the path to enlightment? Not based on one anothers opinions, I want to hear you voice yours, and yours soley.
    I read that sticky almost every single day I come on codeleakers, earlier today included; I even have it saved as a .txt file for easy reference. I to have had this thought a countless amount of times, and to be honest I'm surprised you are having it as well. James does things differently then me. I'm fine with that. As I have said countless amount of times; there are a vast amount of topics to discuss and many ways to discuss them. I have read every single thread and every single post included in the PTE section, which I know isn't saying a lot due to the fact that it is a small section as of now. Trust me, I have talked to James many times; he would be perfectly fine with the way we are doing things, he would even encourage it actually. Different is not necessarily a bad thing.

I make PTE threads whenever I am in "the mood", I can't quite explain it but it's just this overwhelming sense of ideas racing through my head. I take these ideas and I split them into sub-categories of sorts and try to present them to everyone in a nice read-able fashion. Not trying to sound conceited but without me this section would be pretty dead right now, or as James would say "In Hibernation". Just wait till you have a few long xat conversations with James, those are always great. Trust me. Late nights on the xat back then, talking about everything and anything. Oh I miss those days. I love this section to be quite honest. The first day I came back I had decided that this was going to be my section of interest due to the fact that it largely relates to how I think as a person.

I am far from perfect. I have grown though, I have evolved as a person, I have changed. My mind is constantly, and I mean constantly trying to decipher worldly, mental, spiritual, and personal issues, views, and ideas. My view on things has changed as well, I can see almost every perspective of any situation; or at least I think I can to a good extent.

How do I interpret "The Path to Enlightenment" you ask? That term to me, is much more then a mere 4 words. It is a vast compilation of many many things which all ultimately lead to one final goal. I think I am going to stop right there though, I would much rather discuss this at a later time. For now I'll leave it at that.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

Ah yes, I understand, or should say, that I have my own perspective of 'that mood.' This thread wasn't really geared toward a direct answer for my curious mind, more so a debate about something very few consider. I see over achiever moving threads here, and no disrespect, but it makes me shake my head, due to the fact there was no point to the thread; besides the fact of it just being there.

I really wish I could see some more point of views on this; I have taken the PTE to, like, a counseling type section in my mind. A place where you can share advice, give inspiration, etc. But I am curious as to what others think of this section.

1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.