Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    V.XVII.XIV Synix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,653
    Points
    2,312
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,653
    Points
    2,312
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: I-Synix-I

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: SynixMods

    Default [Code Request] Host-Only Ultimate Aim-Bot [SC7E52]

    Earlier on Jungle, Me and My Clan Joined this Random Team DeathMatch and Then as soon as we
    Spawned, a Guy name x Rpm x Spawned us all the way at the Top of Jungle and Killed Us All. Over and Over he did it until it reached the Score Limit. I knew he was a Hacker cuz his KDR Was 20.00. Has this Code been released yet?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    DM<3
    Instagram: @Synix_
    PSN: SKDM-
    Kik: SynixMods

  2. #2
    1010010011010101101001
    Austin .'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where the Green Grass Grows. <3
    Posts
    4,830
    Points
    2,134
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: x-CrimsoN-x21

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xCrimmYx?feature=mhee

    Default

    If it hasn't its fairly simple to make, why would it be an aimbot? Sounds more like him teleporting everyone to certain xyz coords to get easy kills .

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    1v1 (as of June) :
    Wins: 2 Losses: 0
    We accept the love we think we deserve.

  3. #3
    V.XVII.XIV Synix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,653
    Points
    2,312
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,653
    Points
    2,312
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: I-Synix-I

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: SynixMods

    Default

    Yeah but it was like an Aim-Bot we couldn't even shoot without being killed. It was wow .-.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    DM<3
    Instagram: @Synix_
    PSN: SKDM-
    Kik: SynixMods

  4. #4
    Hacking for popularity is wrong
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coding with C++ and PC gaming
    Posts
    612
    Points
    617
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Coding with C++ and PC gaming
    Posts
    612
    Points
    617
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Whatsthat PSN ID: Dr0N3

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/codfreak4349?feature=mhee

    Default

    That dude is a big hacker... He's my ally

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I am mainly a programmer and a PC gamer. My favorite PC game is TF2

  5. #5
    ♫ Visual Basic Programmer ♫ WhiteJawz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    276
    Points
    980
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    276
    Points
    980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Earlier on Jungle, Me and My Clan Joined this Random Team DeathMatch and Then as soon as we
    Spawned, a Guy name x Rpm x Spawned us all the way at the Top of Jungle and Killed Us All. Over and Over he did it until it reached the Score Limit. I knew he was a Hacker cuz his KDR Was 20.00. Has this Code been released yet?
    I don't have the code and neither does my shitty ass free forum so don't even try and look for it. Dang I really need to stop spamming the crappiest website all have ever seen don't you think?
    and How Did You Make The SMPrmtsLy So Cool Looking

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by ChumLee; 02-14-2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Quit spamming your freeforum crap you nigger fagit

  6. #6
    Stand em up
    Knock em down.

    Badge

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In Yur Closet
    Posts
    1,578
    Points
    2,825
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    In Yur Closet
    Posts
    1,578
    Points
    2,825
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: xRudyCrush Steam ID: rudyypoo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xCrimsoNx View Post
    If it hasn't its fairly simple to make, why would it be an aimbot? Sounds more like him teleporting everyone to certain xyz coords to get easy kills .
    Make it for everyone?...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Wii Coder
    ChumLee's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    5,387
    Points
    7,610
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    5,387
    Points
    7,610
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TERR0Rx9

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HAXZingTERR0R

    Default

    Yeah this is a pretty easy code to make. I know if crimson or I had a gecko we could make it in an instant.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJawz1 View Post
    I don't have the code and neither does my shitty ass free forum so don't even try and look for it. Dang I really need to stop spamming the crappiest website all have ever seen don't you think?
    I know right.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 03:31 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.