Nooblet
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default issues with (SOC)???

Since I have started running codes in mw3 I have gained a lot of respect for some of the people on this site and to some of the clans in this game. To me some of the things you all are able to do are just amazing. Now with that said I am no computer wiz either. But I have learner that over the past few weeks at least one member of (SOC) is taking things into his own hands??. He is openly telling people that he is using software to "scan" people profiles if they kill him,and from this he can tell what codes or mod ect..... you are using and if you have crossed the line that he has apparently made, then he sends your ip address to activation.
    Now with that said I do realize some people do cross that line sometimes, but for the most part I couldn't say I have an issue with any one on this site. As far as playing in game well my
    clan and I believe that if you don't want to play agianst some one who is hacking join a different lobby.
    I have yet to hear of any after effects from this policing but still I feel the fact of it isn't right and I was wonder what the members of this site. Felt

Thank you and good day .......see you on the ballte field (XCoN) Hunter

Sorry I will move this to the right forum when I get to my computer

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by turnkey; 02-20-2012 at 06:54 AM.