User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Clopfics - SPIKE SMASH - XXX ;)

Author's Note: This fanfic is fucking horrible. Read at your own risk. Enjoy.

SPIKE SMASH!

One day in Teletubbie Land… Oh wait! Wrong place!

OnE DaY In P0|\|Y\/ILL3! WHORITY WAS GOING ON A RAMPAGE IN THE SMALL SHITTY TOWN! "! YOU FUCKING STUPID PONY ASSHOLES!1 GIVE ME YOU GEMS!" Rarity and her pube covered PUSSAH! Found a little purple dragon. Yes it was Spike.

"OH HELLO SPIKE!" Whority said with a pedoish grin. "How's my favorite little boyfriend doing?"

"Eh shut up bich. I tell ya wut 2 do frm now on. Na Lts gt da fuk outa here." Spike said with the up most confidence! And so they did! They went all over the world and back to Ponyville.

"UH SPIKE! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" The stupid bitch said when a stupid grin.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!11!11!11!1!1!1!1ONEONE!" Spike yelled at the top of his lungs. This caused Whority to get massively horny.

"HAY SPIKE! FUCK MY ASS!" Whority said.

"Aiet dum fat bich. Lts fck." Spike said. And so they did! It went like this UH AH AH UH OH AHUH AH AH UH OH AHUH AH AH UH OH AH. Then all of a sudden Princess Flutterbitch came outta no where!

"SPIKE!" Flutterbitch yelled at the top of her 6 vaginas!

"AWW SHIT DRAGON NIGGA PUSSY TWAT GREAT AND MIGHTY POOP LICK MY ASS HEART COCK BITCH! IT'S PRINCESS FLUTTERBITCH! RUN!" Spike scram in fear. This put Spikes stress meter to 20%. Him and Whority got away from Princess Flutterbitch just in time. They were in a far secluded area so they could continue their SEXY SEX! But then Pinkie Pie came out of no were!

"Oh Spike! Time to push the party button!" Pinkie Pie (Who is Best Pony) said with her sexy grin. This put Spikes stress level to 70%.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT RUN!" Spike yelled again. So him and Rarity did so. They got away again and found what they thought was a secluded area. It was behind Tom! So they continued their SEXY SEX! Tom didn't care because he was a rock. Spike only went in and out ONCE! Because Twilight had found them!

"SPIKE! Get back to the tree MEOW! You have chores you still have to do!" Twilight said in front of him and Whority. This put Spikes stress level to 100%!

"OK FCK DIS!" Spike then grew into his greedy monster dragon from. "SPIKE SMASH!" He yelled at the top of his 500 foot cock. "I AM YOUR NEW LORD! LET ME SMASH ALL HOUSES!" (Oooohhhh That's soooooo original!) This was all going on with Tom watching it all. But he didn't care because he was a rock. Spike smashed all through Ponyville. Flutterbitch Tried to stop him, it didn't work. Twilight tried to stop him… BUT it didn't work! Pinkie Pie even tried! She did her sexy dance! BUT IT DIDN'T WWWOOORRRKKK! There was no way to stop him. He became the new overlord of Equestria. Everypony had to suffer when him and the over lord and him smashing all their houses. One day he came. He came all over Equestria! Everypony hated the cum but Whority! She took many baths in it. Then she had 5000000 Pony slut babies. Then she exploded. Spike couldn't handle it and then he to exploded.

"AHHHHHHH!" Spike woke up screaming and lifting up out of bed. "What a horrible dream. Did I really dream that?"

"Is something wrong Spike dear?" Spike looked over to see that it was Trixie. He screamed. Then all of a sudden Twilight woke up from that horrible dream.

"What the horrible dream! I'm never reading those 'special' books Princess Celestia ever again after 12:00 am!"

"Awwww Why not hun?" Twilight look over to see Celestia in Twilight's bed in a sexy position and with Nice gooy goo driping from her pussy. Twilght then screamed at the top of her lungs. Then a giant foot squashed all of Equestria…. AND EVERYPONY DIED!

THE END!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by goth; 02-23-2012 at 02:06 PM.

fear_bot

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    MY I's!

fear_bot

Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl Scratch View Post
    MY I's!
    Opps, sorry about that.

Sent from my Walkie Talkie using Tapatalk.