Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default (JTAG) BulletStorm2 Mods online/offline

    open the StormGame folder and replace the Xbox360TOC.txt with the one provided.

    open the CookedXenon and replace the Coalesced_INT.bin file with the one provided.

    replace the un-modded default.xex in your Bullet Storm game folder with the modded one provided.

    (Make Sure The xex goes in LAST To Avoid BlackScreen)

    link here
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=10FDWHEW

    no password on it


    mods included so far
    All Weapons Unlocked From The Beginning
    tweaked text in game (when ya buy ammo/load screen/start the game)
    some pretty dumb **** for objectives etc
    but i wanted to customise it how i wanted so f**k it
    Mega Thumper Damage
    bigger explosion Damage
    Increased Thumper Capacity
    Increased Fast draw time so ay allways get fast draw now rather than having to kill en enemy in a second or 2
    mega boot range
    mega leash range
    most weapons and ammo cost 1 ,10 or 25
    massive amount of ammo carrying capacity
    super quick health revive
    mega fire speed
    Increased mechaton laser damage
    increased mechaton laser firing rate
    increased mechaton explosion damage from laser
    mad dash run speed
    faster walking speed
    Sticky Aim (snap in with LT press RT keep doin that for quick easy kills)
    minimum points from a move is huge
    maximum points from a skill shot off the rocker
    superior bullet damage
    weak bosses
    Tweaked AI melee attacks (most do no damage or very little )
    thers prob more but iv forgotten as the file size is 2.901kb and takes forever to mod
    thers a few loading chapter text typos/screwups but hey its only text and doesnt really affect the game

    *Known Issues*
    occasionally ya will get hit by a strong weapon and the health overlay kicks in (red screen)
    to resolve this change the difficulty to Easy
    wait for red screen to dissapear
    reload last checkpoint
    change difficulty back to
    very hard


    thers a few loading chapter text typos/screwups but hey its only text and doesnt really affect the game

    (useless fact for ya now...the main voice on BulletStorm IS Tank Dempsey From Call Of Duty Zombie Games)

    MASSIVE thanks to GAWL4 (for tellin me where the checksum was that i was originally missing )
    And DUALLA for his input when i was seriously lost and confused
    without these 2 guys this file would not be possible

    Credit Massive and GAWL4

    Ill post the vid in a ouple of days since the owner private the youtube video

    ill post new link soon............ http://www.mediafire.com/?g4oywd3t8uvecju

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by cornerpath; 03-06-2012 at 03:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Elite Slowduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    All the places
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    9,472

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cornerpath View Post
    open the StormGame folder and replace the Xbox360TOC.txt with the one provided.

    open the CookedXenon and replace the Coalesced_INT.bin file with the one provided.

    replace the un-modded default.xex in your Bullet Storm game folder with the modded one provided.

    (Make Sure The xex goes in LAST To Avoid BlackScreen)

    link here
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=10FDWHEW

    no password on it


    mods included so far
    All Weapons Unlocked From The Beginning
    tweaked text in game (when ya buy ammo/load screen/start the game)
    some pretty dumb **** for objectives etc
    but i wanted to customise it how i wanted so f**k it
    Mega Thumper Damage
    bigger explosion Damage
    Increased Thumper Capacity
    Increased Fast draw time so ay allways get fast draw now rather than having to kill en enemy in a second or 2
    mega boot range
    mega leash range
    most weapons and ammo cost 1 ,10 or 25
    massive amount of ammo carrying capacity
    super quick health revive
    mega fire speed
    Increased mechaton laser damage
    increased mechaton laser firing rate
    increased mechaton explosion damage from laser
    mad dash run speed
    faster walking speed
    Sticky Aim (snap in with LT press RT keep doin that for quick easy kills)
    minimum points from a move is huge
    maximum points from a skill shot off the rocker
    superior bullet damage
    weak bosses
    Tweaked AI melee attacks (most do no damage or very little )
    thers prob more but iv forgotten as the file size is 2.901kb and takes forever to mod
    thers a few loading chapter text typos/screwups but hey its only text and doesnt really affect the game

    *Known Issues*
    occasionally ya will get hit by a strong weapon and the health overlay kicks in (red screen)
    to resolve this change the difficulty to Easy
    wait for red screen to dissapear
    reload last checkpoint
    change difficulty back to
    very hard


    thers a few loading chapter text typos/screwups but hey its only text and doesnt really affect the game

    (useless fact for ya now...the main voice on BulletStorm IS Tank Dempsey From Call Of Duty Zombie Games)

    MASSIVE thanks to GAWL4 (for tellin me where the checksum was that i was originally missing )
    And DUALLA for his input when i was seriously lost and confused
    without these 2 guys this file would not be possible

    Credit Massive and GAWL4

    Ill post the vid in a ouple of days since the owner private the youtube video

    ill post new link soon............ http://www.mediafire.com/?g4oywd3t8uvecju
    A jtag is needed for this? damn..

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default

    lol yep

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    just 'round the corner PoptartHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,589
    Points
    8,734
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,589
    Points
    8,734

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PoptartHunterCL

    Default

    Very nice stuff. I'd definitely use this if I had a jtag. Is there a big risk of getting banned if you install a jtag though?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by PoptartHunter; 03-08-2012 at 07:40 PM.

  5. #5
    Diehard
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    471
    Points
    1,201
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    471
    Points
    1,201

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/TheNubbieNub

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoptartHunter View Post
    Very nice stuff. I'd definitely use this if I had a jtag. Is there a big risk of getting banned if you install a jtag though?
    From past internet searching, people said it was a risk. I thought you weren't even able to go online if you jtagged.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    #HitlerDidNothingWrong
    ⌘Flying Dutchman⌘

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,018
    Points
    8,445
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,018
    Points
    8,445
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: baktiar77 Wii Code: baktiar77

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/77baktiar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoptartHunter View Post
    Very nice stuff. I'd definitely use this if I had a jtag. Is there a big risk of getting banned if you install a jtag though?
    you sir are delayed
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thre...ot-faq.108274/
    should answer your questions

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default

    yea u can still mod games just block your 360 from going online using dashlaunch,change liveblock to true, and congpatch to false toget free dlc and stuff... if you wanna go online use freeboot or xrbooter

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Nooblet D1G1TAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    :: within binary code ::
    Posts
    34
    Points
    78
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    :: within binary code ::
    Posts
    34
    Points
    78
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: syst3m b0t v4

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/di9italz

    Default

    I've only played this game a few times but without the mods. I tried the gpd mods but they reset afterwards.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    24
    Points
    60
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    24
    Points
    60

    Default

    wow beast mods lol who made them?
    oh yea that was it....I DID!!

    wonder how many more of my files are up on this site lol

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Diehard
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,342
    Points
    3,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    wow beast mods lol who made them?
    oh yea that was it....I DID!!

    wonder how many more of my files are up on this site lol
    You did? I didnt know since TTG dosent give credit:p

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 08:50 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.