Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Member GreyK1tsun3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    110
    Points
    359
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    110
    Points
    359
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: GreyK1tsun3

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/GreyK1tsun3

    Default [Request] SM8E52 damage proficiency

    everyone has been using damage proficiency on all classes code and say it works, but i've tried to use it many times and have my game get stuck on the loading screen. ive also tried a few other damage codes that still, get stuck on loading screen, any tips or anyone got the code that actually works?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/004/077/Raisins_Face.jpg?1286515652
    Raisins!

  2. #2
    Retro's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dreaming Somewhere.
    Posts
    2,589
    Points
    2,315
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dreaming Somewhere.
    Posts
    2,589
    Points
    2,315
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: RetroRiot Steam ID: RetroRiot

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/MrRetroRiot

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyK1tsun3 View Post
    everyone has been using damage proficiency on all classes code and say it works, but i've tried to use it many times and have my game get stuck on the loading screen. ive also tried a few other damage codes that still, get stuck on loading screen, any tips or anyone got the code that actually works?
    This is the 1 i use still works for me.

    Damage Proficiency on All Classes [[email protected]]

    42000000 92000000
    093DA3FC 8C000000
    200500C4 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    42000000 92000000
    093DA45C 00008C00
    200500C4 00000000
    E0000000 80008000

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    @Tenza

  3. #3
    Member GreyK1tsun3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    110
    Points
    359
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    110
    Points
    359
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: GreyK1tsun3

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/GreyK1tsun3

    Default

    didnt work, any solution to why? is it incompatible with some codes or what?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/004/077/Raisins_Face.jpg?1286515652
    Raisins!

  4. #4
    Everything is just so mendokuse. stud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,723
    Points
    1,866
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,723
    Points
    1,866
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: IAmTawsif

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/blackjt222

    Default

    Here you go, sorry I was late. Use this with the 15 classes codes to use the code to its full potential

    Damage Proficieny on all classes [[email protected]]
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    42000000 92000000
    093DA45E 0000008C
    000E0062 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Puts on damage profiency for all 15 classes*
    *Its recommended to use my "Have 15 Custom Classes" code*
    *Compatible with two attachments*
    *Permanent if saved*

    [NOT NEEDED BUT RECOMMENDED]

    Have 15 Custom Classes [[email protected]]
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    42000000 92000000
    053DBED0 0000000A
    E0000000 80008000
    *Classes will be invisible when first used, scroll down and rename them to appear*

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Member GreyK1tsun3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    110
    Points
    359
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    110
    Points
    359
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: GreyK1tsun3

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/GreyK1tsun3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin View Post
    Here you go, sorry I was late. Use this with the 15 classes codes to use the code to its full potential

    Damage Proficieny on all classes [[email protected]]
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    42000000 92000000
    093DA45E 0000008C
    000E0062 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Puts on damage profiency for all 15 classes*
    *Its recommended to use my "Have 15 Custom Classes" code*
    *Compatible with two attachments*
    *Permanent if saved*

    [NOT NEEDED BUT RECOMMENDED]

    Have 15 Custom Classes [[email protected]]
    201D2644 FFFFFFFA
    42000000 92000000
    053DBED0 0000000A
    E0000000 80008000
    *Classes will be invisible when first used, scroll down and rename them to appear*
    thank you! now.... how do i +rep? i never do because no one is ever of any help to me

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/004/077/Raisins_Face.jpg?1286515652
    Raisins!

  6. #6
    Diehard
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    471
    Points
    1,201
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    471
    Points
    1,201

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/TheNubbieNub

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyK1tsun3 View Post
    thank you! now.... how do i +rep? i never do because no one is ever of any help to me
    Sorry, Rep has been removed a few weeks ago.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Member GreyK1tsun3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    110
    Points
    359
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    110
    Points
    359
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: GreyK1tsun3

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/GreyK1tsun3

    Default

    well i feel dumb ...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/004/077/Raisins_Face.jpg?1286515652
    Raisins!

  8. #8
    Everything is just so mendokuse. stud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,723
    Points
    1,866
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,723
    Points
    1,866
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: IAmTawsif

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/blackjt222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreyK1tsun3 View Post
    thank you! now.... how do i +rep? i never do because no one is ever of any help to me
    Did the codes work for you? I'm about to use them myself.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Member GreyK1tsun3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    110
    Points
    359
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Future
    Posts
    110
    Points
    359
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: GreyK1tsun3

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/GreyK1tsun3

    Default

    like a fuckin charm! [yes]

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/004/077/Raisins_Face.jpg?1286515652
    Raisins!

  10. #10
    Member Warp*M&K<Alpha>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    -What? Where am I?
    Posts
    464
    Points
    815
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    -What? Where am I?
    Posts
    464
    Points
    815
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: None PSN ID: None Steam ID: None

    Default

    Has there been a non-host impact or anything like that released?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 02:43 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.