User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: minnesotastyle

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/codeleakerforums

Default Need Someone to Make Videos for CodeleakerForums channel

Yes I've been shit upon again. I'm not going to have it happen again because all of the things I'm posting from now on have relevance. So if you are going to say "no one will trust a shitter like you" or anything hating of that sort you can take it to another thread because I don't want it. But since I'm not going to be posting much on the forums as an effect of my status, I wish to proceed to with the CL channel. I'm obviously going to spend more time on it but I cannot take videos of the codes, mods, tutorials ect. of the things people may want to put on the channel. So I am asking that someone who has made videos before and possibly could make a CL intro to add to every video help me out by making videos of what people request. Please remember if you want me to post a video I would be happy to do so. Just please make your own description with the proper credits and I will add the CL promotion to it. Thank you for reading this. I just need ONE starter video to show I can get the ball rolling on this thing. Thank you.

pvt.parts

I'm not doing this to spam but I need to bump the thread cause no one has looked at it. Sorry.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

fear_bot

No one ever said you could make and have full control of a Codeleaker's Youtube channel.

If anyone should have made a channel for the site, it would have to be one of the admins, not a spamming "fan" of the site like you.

You've still been shit on TWICE now..NO ONE is gunna let u have FULL CONTROL of a codeleakers youtube channel. Like fear_bot said, if anyone was gunna man a youtube channel about CL, it should be on eof the admins or section mods.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: minnesotastyle

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/codeleakerforums

I dont want FULL CONTROL. I just want to start it up and get some videos going so it takes off! Ill give it over to an admin as soon as the popularity gets going....and a while back aids told me i was supposed to show him what i could do with it. Jeez. U guys base everything in your damn life about a fucking site. Yeah ive been shitstained on here but i know im not like that in real life. If you want to know the REAL me PM me and Ill gladly give you the details. Im just trying to help