Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-24-2012, 12:29 PM #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
[Guide] Block Sony servers from PS3 on CFW
If you want to keep your PS3 hooked up to the internet to play online using xlink-kai or some other service you will want to block psn access to you ps3. Below are steps to take so Sony cant access your console and ban it or whatever.
1) On pc click start icon bottom left, search "CMD (command prompt)" open CMD and type "ipconfig / all". Press "Enter".
2) Look for "Default Gateway" or "DHCP Server" look for something like "192.168.1.254". This is your router address, copy it.
3) Open browser ON PC and paste the number you copied in search bar at top of browser.
4) This is your router setting.
5) Now firewall/security section then block the address' below: