Thread: Real Talk

Schizophrenic Serial Rapist
    Destroyer of Wack Threads
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/newhaxcom

Post Real Talk

Real Talk

Hello everyone, I hope you can spare a couple of minutes to read this. Many of you know me on here, and some may not. But nonetheless, these are merely a few of my thoughts, opinions, and personal attempts at advice for a better way of thinking of yourself as an individual. You should always be aware of who you are, and this may help you to begin the path of finding that very answer.

On many websites and forums i've been to, i've seen alot of people who get upset at others for things they say and do. This is common both on the internet, and in our daily lives in society. I just want to enlighten you to some things that I have learned over the years about life, and who I (or you) are as an individual.

Don't let people control you: How many times have you said, "Man that guy made me mad!"? Do you realize that this, in reality, is a false statement? Nobody can 'make you mad'. You, in fact, are the one in control of your own attitude and emotions. If someone does something you don't like, it is you who decide to get upset or not about it. If they do it intentionally to attempt to anger or sadden you, then if you allow them to do that, they have won and now have control over your current emotional state, and possibly even your actions as a result of that. Feelings are followed by what you think about things, versus what people generally think which is the opposite. You feel emotions about things based upon what you think of them.

People should be nicer to me!: Ever went somewhere new and they didn't treat you like you're used to? Ever just met someone you didn't like or get along with at all? I think we all have had this experience at some point. As a society most people seem to believe that everyone should treat them a certain way, and if they don't, then those people are the ones in the wrong and therefore that gives you a reason to dislike them or be upset over it. This isn't true and is not how reality works. Everyone is different, with different motivations, problems, thoughts, and opinions. Other people's behavior do not have to follow your rules and requirements. You must come to realize that you have to accept everyone for who they are, even the one's that you don't like.

Don't be so negative: I've seen alot of people who seem to just think "Nobody likes me". When you think this way, you're only hurting yourself by making yourself sad and upset. If you truly care about yourself, you need to be more positive-minded. Only you truly know yourself, your capabilities, your strengths, and your weaknesses. You know your capacity for kindness and friendship. Others may not know any of these things, or even care to know them. But being hard on yourself because others don't accept you for who you are, or when things aren't going the way you want, will only make things worse. Once again remember that you are in fact in control of your emotions, and you can feel any way you wish to feel about anything that happens to you. Just practice replacing the bad thoughts with good ones, and better emotions will follow that thought pattern.

Revenge on a system, due to only a piece of the system: This one especially applies here to CodeLeakers as of lately. Many of us have noticed the people who get into it with other people on the forums, chat, etc., and then turn around and try to cause problems for the site. This is fruitless and un-warranted behavior, as it was not the website or everyone on the website as a whole who did the person(s) wrong. Users/Members of a website are not the website itself, and do not represent 100% of the websites user population. It is at the least very ignorant and childish to get upset at the site for something a few people have done to you. The staff here at codeleakers, especially Aids, has given everyone here the right to do and say just about anything they want. This is the system I mention. Now, when someone makes a person mad on the site, some of them think it's the right thing to do to try to harass everyone on the site including the staff. The correct thing to do would be to ignore the people you don't like, and realize that you aren't going to be 100% popular and accepted by everyone everywhere you go.

Closing

I sincerely hope some of you read this entire post. I may add on to it eventually as I have more time. Just remember that it doesn't matter what other people think of you, the only thing that matters is what you think of yourself. We should all be appreciative that we even have the ability and opportunity to discuss these things and live in a free society with open minded individuals.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by dns; 03-27-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    אהיה אשר אהיה
    I do what I do because of who I am. I am not who I am because of what I do.

[ CL's Content Guidelines ] <-Read the shit.

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

I agree one hundred percent with all of this. The not letting people control you and revenge on the entire system ones really spoke to me. A lot of people's problems would be gone if they just learned to accept what other people do and move on from it.

As Ghandi said, "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Contact info:

Well problems are going to be problems until you resolve them. No matter how long or hard you run from problems, they are always there waiting for you. Sometimes they (the problems) can be fixed externally, meaning the issue itself. Or if they can't, you have to find a way to deal with the fact you can't change everything or have everything your way (internally resolving). Nice quote by Ghandi btw, it fits the thread well.

Last edited by dns; 03-27-2012 at 05:37 PM.
    אהיה אשר אהיה

Curret n3wbit
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SSRunts PSN ID: DCCoexist Steam ID: dcrunts

i read something like this somewhere in a book called 7 things for being a good teenager or something like that

"Sense is not made like money, sense is had like heart, pride, and integrity."~Russ

Contact info:

Yeah russ it's my combination of cognitive thinking, life experience, and opinion. I've studied alot of philosophical and therapeutical articles over the last few years. I used to always be pissed off and destroying things, hurting people, and causing problems. Doing/Selling drugs, going to jail alot, literally pimped 2 girls for ~6 months, etc. After acquiring an extensive criminal record I decided I needed to do something for myself because I was obviously doing something wrong.

Last edited by dns; 03-27-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    אהיה אשר אהיה

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IAmTawsif

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/blackjt222

Very enlightening post, I think I can sum this whole post in 1 sentence. You will always be you and nobody can change that.

Contact info:

Well, that's mostly.. but not completely true. You can change yourself anytime you're ready.

אהיה אשר אהיה

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IAmTawsif

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/blackjt222

Quote Originally Posted by dns View Post
    Well, that's mostly.. but not completely true. You can change yourself anytime you're ready.
    I meant nobody else can change how you want to be.

Designer
    Programmer

It takes someone who can truly look within theirself, to realize that they need to change. Only then, can one better oneself.

I did it for the lulz.
    I did it for the lulz.
    I did it for the lulz.

dns this is probley the best thing ive ever seen you post. It was very enlightening to me and i agree with all your points. This year has been really sucky for me and ive felt really down on myself. My self confidence was 0, i felt worthless, and fucked over. The "Don't let people control you" and "Don't be so negative" sections really hit home for me. Very nice post.