#HitlerDidNothingWrong
    ⌘Flying Dutchman⌘

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: baktiar77 Wii Code: baktiar77

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/77baktiar

Default [tut] how to use vhbl for everybody's tennis!

So Sony pulled Everybodys Tennis, its was on PSN for a good 30 hours so I hope those that wanted it managed to download it in time before Sony pulled it. Wololo has today released the VHBL port for Everbody’s golf. Its downloadable below. There is a catch for EU users of the game. Make sure that you set the game to french when it first boots up. That is required in order for this to work.

HOW TO INSTALL AND RUN HBL ON EVERYBODY’S TENNIS
    It is *strongly* recommended that you turn of all wireless connections on your PS Vita, and that you use OpenCMA on your PC instead of the regular CMA. This is recommended because otherwise your console has a way to force you to upgrade the firmware even before you get a chance to use the exploit.
    Extract the HBL archive matching your version of the game in your CMA PSP Savedata folder. It is a folder on your PC named PSSAVEDATA/[lots of random characters here]. If you don’t know where it is, check your settings in CMA
    Connect your PS Vita to the PC through the CMA, it should give you the possibility to copy the savedata from your PC to the Vita. If not, you probably extracted it in the wrong folder. (Note: You will also want to install some homebrews with a similar technique, read the section below)
    Important for owners of the European version of the game: Before running Everybody’s tennis, you need to change the language of your PS Vita/PSP to French. This is a limitation of the exploit for now, this might or might not change in future revisions. you can of course switch your console back to your own language once you are done playing with VHBL.
    To run HBL, start the Tennis game, select “Continue” in the Main Menu. At this point, HBL should start

HOW TO INSTALL AND RUN HOMEBREWS
    Packaging the homebrew for installation on the Vita:
    1) download PSP homebrews from your favorite website
    2) extract the homebrew somewhere on your hard drive, and with your favorite utility, zip it again with the *store* setting (no compression), in a file that you will name “install.zip”
    3) take any PSP savedata (but not the one used for HBL!), and add the “install.zip” to that folder, in your PC CMA folder. so your PSP Savedata will look something like this:
    in folder PSSAVEDATA/1a2b3c4def5678/UCUS12345000/ (or something like this) you will have the following files:
    - ICON0.png
    - PIC1.png
    - DATA.bin
    - PARAMS.SFO
    - install.zip

Download VHBL: (All regions)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TakiraWolf1 Steam ID: Takira

Hey I heard there were two other games that had this capibilities. I forgot which ones but I know that they now have the update to 1.67 due to the fact of problems with the camera freezing up, something to due with the 1.66 patch. Dont get me wrong. The Vita pretty sweet but Sony really needs to fix a couple of things on the Vita itself. Mainly the freezing at times.

#HitlerDidNothingWrong
    ⌘Flying Dutchman⌘

Gamer IDs

Steam ID: baktiar77 Wii Code: baktiar77

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/77baktiar

Quote Originally Posted by Takira View Post
    Hey I heard there were two other games that had this capibilities. I forgot which ones but I know that they now have the update to 1.67 due to the fact of problems with the camera freezing up, something to due with the 1.66 patch. Dont get me wrong. The Vita pretty sweet but Sony really needs to fix a couple of things on the Vita itself. Mainly the freezing at times.
    Wololo released a tool so you can make your own VHBL but it would take at least 30~50 hours of time and lots of coding knowledge.

1.67 was to fix camera bugs along with PSN store crrashing.