Diehard
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default HELP!!!! (Need Some Coders To Remove xam.xex challenges sercurity/serverchecks

Hi guys im back again In need of help, I was hoping can you smart hackers can code the servercheck to True while disabling it. Im Trying to get my Jtag back online like it was on the last dash, but the checks have been rearranged after the newest dash update. And im having a hard time figuring this one out I spent freetime trying to figure this out but no luck.

About the xam.xex challenges
    Microsoft Has all these server checks which looks for unsigned code correct That means they have a "Server Side Client" Which they are comparing your "UNSIGNED" code to there Signed Code. With all these People trying to bypass server Side checks you need to understand something. Removing the Checks WILL NOT DO ANYTHING! M$ is not that stupid. It's very easy to tell weather or not a string of code exists in a file, you will need to edit it not remove it..

About the checks: Back in 2010 it was more easier to bypass because all you had to do was fake the update on your jtag using freeboot, now theres more sercurity inputed in the Nand, dashboard and more..

So if any of you hackers/coders have freetime please feel free to check my Xam.xex, Ill gives the link to tools and gives instructions.

programs needed
    Xextool
    Idc pro
    IDA viewer and create a new xam image.. you cant edit the file, you can but will be false regardless

here the xam.xex
    http://www.mediafire.com/?q2nq7gmqinwc710

heres how the challenges look like:

If you find anything post here or to [email protected]

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: syst3m b0t v4

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/di9italz

There are alot of pre-edited versions of these files man but so far I don't think anyone has created a working one and if they have they won't release it.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!