my loaders (usb Gx, CFG usb, and i think wiiflow) have failed to install 224 in the "options section" where you change video modes and etc. Anyways i wonder is this a wad problem can someone give me a tutorial on how to use hermes from the wii once it is downloaded and being run from the homebrew channel. or make a video post on youtube because id like to see someone install hermes even if they already have it installed correctly just do it again for me alrite pc gents and hoes , sinc . AAron

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron! View Post
my loaders (usb Gx, CFG usb, and i think wiiflow) have failed to install 224 in the "options section" where you change video modes and etc. Anyways i wonder is this a wad problem can someone give me a tutorial on how to use hermes from the wii once it is downloaded and being run from the homebrew channel. or make a video post on youtube because id like to see someone install hermes even if they already have it installed correctly just do it again for me alrite pc gents and hoes , sinc . AAron
i fixed it kinda sorta cant play yet but this thread is obselete because i solved it myself and no one helped me administar please delete this for me