Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Member U MAD BRO!?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    239
    Points
    368
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    239
    Points
    368

    Default [SM8E52]Force host

    This will either make u host or increase ur connection(lower your ping) but only if u activate it correctly.

    Force Host wiimote[[email protected]]
    2820236A 00008000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D600000 3D8080BC
    398C28A0 616B0000
    916C1084 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D8080BC 618C3928
    3D600000 616B0000
    916C0000 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D8080BC 618C392C
    3D600000 616B0000
    916C0000 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    *press home choosing a gametype and when in a lobby//FIXED

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    MW3: 505810367274


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    183
    Points
    486
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    183
    Points
    486

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: r3nwa1

    Default

    yhyhyhyh

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    xShReDdZHD Designs
    Add Me On Xbox: xShReDdZHD
    Shredzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    771
    Points
    2,301
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    771
    Points
    2,301

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/xshreddz

    Default

    Technically a force host for people who have Open NAT types... Tested?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  4. #4
    Member U MAD BRO!?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    239
    Points
    368
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    239
    Points
    368

    Default

    Yeah I tested it and it works 85% of the time the other 15% is user error
    Note:does not always make u host just give u a better chance at becoming host

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    MW3: 505810367274


  5. #5
    xShReDdZHD Designs
    Add Me On Xbox: xShReDdZHD
    Shredzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    771
    Points
    2,301
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    771
    Points
    2,301

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/xshreddz

    Default

    Well its worth a try ;)

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  6. #6
    Member U MAD BRO!?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    239
    Points
    368
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    239
    Points
    368

    Default

    Yup sure is!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    MW3: 505810367274


  7. #7
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    45
    Points
    106
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    45
    Points
    106

    Default

    Thank you, i dont know if it works or not, But ill test it out.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://gifs.gifbin.com/082010/1281546671_huge-facepalm.gifhttp://www.codeleakers.com/images/smilies/party0006.gif

  8. #8
    Member U MAD BRO!?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    239
    Points
    368
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    239
    Points
    368

    Default

    Aight
    Remember to follow the instructions exactly or ur signal wont increase

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    MW3: 505810367274


  9. #9
    PSN FLASHBACK711
    WIIU ID xNIGHTMAREx
    xNIGHTMAREx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,256
    Points
    2,467
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,256
    Points
    2,467
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: flashback711 Wii Code: xNIGHTMAREx

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KSclanRecruitment

    Default

    i smell a no recoil stacked

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Member U MAD BRO!?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    239
    Points
    368
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    239
    Points
    368

    Default

    I'm tellin u it works doesn't always give u host but increases signal strength

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    MW3: 505810367274


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 07:03 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.