Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: peephole303 Steam ID: Grpeephole303

Default Satan and the Daemons are real.

Well we have all enjoyed the topic during the Easter weekend But well this section is about having an Open mind so you cant have one without considering the other.

Who are Satan/Enki and the daemons/Annuanki? well i already have a topic on them here http://www.codeleakers.com/showthrea...fferent-title* But the Annunaki they created us as their slaves to mine gold for them. After awhile they grew to like us. This did not go well with other aliens on the planet at the same times such as the Igigi who inturn kicked the Annunaki off the planet around the fall of the roman empire.

This laid way for the Igigi to created Christanity as a tool of keeping information about the Astral secret and to keep us from knowledge. They fliped the myths around to make themselfs look like the saviors and to Believe in the Daemons would send you to hell. (infact heaven and hell do not exist as a diffrent place. each are a state in the astral where you minds creativity creates everthing so if you think bad things your mind will create bad images. If you think good thoughts your mind will created pleasant situations. You enter this exact same place when your dreaming your just dont know your doing it when you do you can control it "Lucid dreaming")

The daemons are willing to provide knowledge to anyone willing to seek it. while christanity hits any attempt on the head with a hammer by claiming enternal punishment if you seek the information.

All in all the Daemons aim to help you and your spirits while The Angels want you keep you in the dark about the information.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PeerPressure_

hmm.. it does make you think haha. but if one is wrong, and daemons arent what they are supposed to be, one would be screwed

Gamer IDs

Well the funny apart about that is Buddism and many religions using Spirituality all give the same information the Daemons do Except Christianity doesnt want you to know certain infromation. Hell the catholic church (one that also follows the creation of christ) would kill you if you entered a certain part of the vaticain and saw its secrets

Nooblet

Another interesting thing about the bible, is that 'GOD' is extremely wrathful, removing his perfection, like an abusive father he causes floods then apologizes with a rainbow.? The fuck... These are things I was told by Christians. Also, 'Satan' gave us knowledge... and that was bad.?

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PeerPressure_

hmm. that is true, seeing all spiritual religons have representations of a god, or gods. while we have never seen a god. or been proofed of one. so its is a very complicated situation indeed as to the existence of a christian god

Nooblet

Unless you are willing to hear the truth, and seek the truth, wherever it may lead, you will learn nothing. That means, anything that you consider concrete, simply is not. I'm not holding true to any belief or disbelief at the moment, I'm not sure what 'god' is, but I know what he isn't. My only theory for god, is that we are the universe perceiving itself, and are therefore, all 'god'.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by CorpZeWolVe View Post
    Another interesting thing about the bible, is that 'GOD' is extremely wrathful, removing his perfection, like an abusive father he causes floods then apologizes with a rainbow.? The fuck... These are things I was told by Christians. Also, 'Satan' gave us knowledge... and that was bad.?
    The Snakes gave us knowledge was it not? Well i like my snakes :P my kundalini are appart of me afterall

Nooblet

Oh, and the world is older than six thousand years, as an additive to people that may believe otherwise.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by M3rK$h0T View Post
    hmm. that is true, seeing all spiritual religons have representations of a god, or gods. while we have never seen a god. or been proofed of one. so its is a very complicated situation indeed as to the existence of a christian god
    The thing i left out Is unlike witht he christians the Daemons will actualy talk to you and guide you. :P i havent gotten that far yet

Creator and Destroyer of Yaku
    U.T. the Ultra-Terrestrial
    A CL Original.

Quote Originally Posted by CorpZeWolVe View Post
    Unless you are willing to hear the truth, and seek the truth, wherever it may lead, you will learn nothing. That means, anything that you consider concrete, simply is not. I'm not holding true to any belief or disbelief at the moment, I'm not sure what 'god' is, but I know what he isn't. My only theory for god, is that we are the universe perceiving itself, and are therefore, all 'god'.
    I'm going to touch on this universe perceiving itself concept. I do subscribe to the effect that we are all Starseeds, but I do not subscribe to the fact that we are the universe perceiving itself. I would go as far to say a part of the universe speculating of it's counterparts lost in time past. Of course there is a "god" within us all. Does this mean you should align yourself with either side of these intruders? Of course not!

I stay Grounded, but High. -JMJ

Stay away from both sides of the undying battle. If Christianity as it stood were true than God would be ALL forgiving, allowing even the Satanist into the gates. If the Satanist side is righteous, than the "demons" would have that sympathy for the ones without knowledge, correct? Or is that not what both sides ultimately teach?

Meditate on that!

no_VIP__bitch

Yaku, maker and creator of the devil! Swine merchant, your time is near at hand. Fuck with me, and your time will be now. Your presence here affects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yaku, are the bearer of 9,999 diseases: evil, corrupt, pork-chop-eating atrocities! -El Raheem

"God does not follow any particular religion nor does he promote any one of them.
    God is absolutely beyond religion."

"Omniism prevails in The Pursuars, the Brothers." -JMJ