Thread: hi everyone

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NOonespe5ial

hi everyone

i still cant get this black ops thing figured out but i have an idea and a question to go with it. I was looking around in mmm and i found ios manager and i noticed that i can change the base of my ios's right from this instead of using those cios installers that are not doing quite the trick for me. i just click on which ios i want to alter in this case I've only heard people talk highly about ios 224,249,and 250. So i was gonna go into mmm click 1 for instal custom ios and i was going for 224 first so i clicked 1 to start the process then it said select base=57 so im on step 2 now of installing my ios and i run into problems here and the next step first of all after i select the base then it says select a slot to install in which one do i pick because i was going to install in slot 224 but it doesnt give me that option and then after you pick the slot to install in after you've selected the base that is, well then you have to pick what version of the ios is going to be installed. I dont want to brick my wii here and install the wrong versions so what version of the ios 224? 249? and 250? do i pick and also what do i do about the 224 slot can i put it in 236 maybe or 251. Those are my two questions for this thread is what slot and what version. i dont want to guess if the answer is out there but ill guess if i have to also i am doing this to try to make my wii ready for mw3 so if there is any other easy way id like that too thank you so much for the help now i hope they just read my thread! see ya , Aaronthumb:dbanana::banana::what:$#!t:eek::confused::h: :huh::w00t:thumb:boo::dog::greenlightsaber::loool:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Designer
    Programmer
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

I never did anything with 224. I just installed the 236trucha-bug-fix, 249 & 250 cios files.

I use 249 for black ops and mw3.
    I had to use 250 for Xenoblade Chronicles.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I did it for the lulz.
    I did it for the lulz.
    I did it for the lulz.