User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default just a quick question on impact/dmg code

like the other guys said the code definitely doesn't work in my perspective. i switched the values to show dmg first and i noticed no impact (given the benefit of a doubt like that one kid said it could be invisible, but it is not). so was it a flaw in the code or was it just bullshit all together? just wondering...if i posted in wrong section then im sorry. im not a troll so i do not waste my days watching a forum like some do.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

For me I find the various impact codes hit and miss. I can have it working fine in one game and then suddenly the next game it does nothing.
    It's nothing to do with host so I really don't know I guess they are a bit glitchy at least for some people.

well i do know that impact mod only works if you enter the game anything before 5 seconds is left to start the match. some people use copied disk so it takes a while to load when you start a match which shits you out of impact mod. i notice if your host and get in game by the 10 second mark then it always works perfect. i know what your talking about because most of your clans members get screwed over when the get in a game with me. im waka flocka btw. i know i moab alot of you MnM guys.. and most of you are mexican lol.