Shitstained
    Credit Stealing Fag
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default [SM8E52] New Way Of Modding?

I believe you can easily use one of the checksum dvars to create a Bypass code and also make one for updates. I am pretty sure that if you increase the gsc's and add a little bit of the menu at the bottom of each file it will work. from my understanding, I think they would have the checksum only check if the original contents is in there, but not if there is additional coding. How to blend a mod menu to the bottom I am not sure. I don't know how to edit the init() without being caught by the checksum. I still think there is a chance that we will will easily be able to insert are custom files again.

I wish there was a cracked server for Wii that all hackers could play on and have fun. Just like Steam for PC. No checksums or updates just a server for the sure fun of hacking.

Infinity Ward and Treyarch don't understand how much fun modding is and how good it feels to have your own custom menu and everything. Creating cool new script to have fun and impress your friends. Maybe if they had a place on the server to upload custom gametypes and files that would be cool. They could have a separate choice for hackers, Nintendo Online and Custom Online, that would be a good way to prevent the game from getting ruined for legit players and lets hackers have the fun.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

i think you may be catching on to something here sw4g, and it could be possible to do it, good thinking

My TH()R V1 Gametype will be released soon! IRomzy What address do you search your usb gecko under?

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: i2much4u11

You could try i dont think it will work tho

Shitstained
    Credit Stealing Fag

I don't know how good the security is for MW3, doing something like non-host hacks in the code_post probably wouldn't work. I'm just gonna have to take a shot at it. I tried modding my gamesave with dvars, but that didn't go to well.