Shitstained
    Credit Stealing Fag
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default [SC7E52] CODBO- Want New Gametypes?

I have not coded a mod menu or gametype in a while and im wanting to get back into in. If you have any ideas or gametypes you would like to see hit me up. Im open to everything. I was even thinking about making a Nuketown Tea Party gametype where you sit at the table and mess around. I also always wanted to finish my Laser Tag and add a light show at the end. Please share any ideas.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: All-Pro_RpK32

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: rpk32

King of the Hill

There are two types of players:
    1. The "King"
    2. The Neutrals

This game type requires 6 players to play.

The objective of this game is to become the "King" and hold a specific area (The Hill) in the game for as long as you can.
    The more kills you get, the more points you get. The person with the highest score at the end or first person to 20 Score wins. This hill is the area in which the King must hold.

Rules:

-The first person to get on top on the Hill will become the first king.
    -If the king falls off, the next neutral player to get on the hill first becomes the king.

-When the king gets knifed, he becomes a neutral player.
    -The King can kill any player and each kill will result in a point.
    -The King will lose his position of "King" if he Sprints/Walks/Jumps/Falls off the Hill
    -The king can use any weapon of choice, whether the gun, or the knife.
    -The King will lose a point when a neutral knifes him and becomes the new King.

-A Neutral becomes the King of the Hill if they knife the current King.
    -The Neutrals can ONLY knife.
    -The Neutrals cannot kill each other, unless they are on the hill.
    -A Neutral cannot shoot anyone.
    -A neutral MUST be on "The Hill" when they knife the King. This means they must be on the same level as the King.
    -If two neutral players were to be on the hill at the same time, the neutral that knifes the other will become the King.
    -In theory, Neutrals work together to kill the king, until they become the king.
    -Neutral players CANNOT shoot the king

-There must be a minimum of 2 ways to get on the hill.
    -The Hill must be declared before the match starts.

So far, these are some maps and "Hill" suggestions I can give you:
    1. Grid - The Truck near B-Dom: There are three ways to climb onto the truck.
    2. WMD - The Truck near B-Dom: There are two ways to get on the truck, but the railing can be accessed two different ways.
    3. Villa - The Fountain: This fountain is very accessible (360 degrees) and is easily recognizable

You might also be able to use care package mountains???

My Website~My Site
    Graphics(Not Very Good)~GFX
    NFu* Clan Mod Menu-Clan Menu
    silenthitman7<3 No homo

i thought that if you could figure out a way to make people take damage while in a flyable plane, you could make a dog fight gametype. put people randomly in chopper gunners and flyable planes and try to shoot each other down. 5 lives. you will randomly spawn in a chopper or plane

MATRIX Rules!

Add Me:

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: minnesotastyle

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/codeleakerforums

Quote Originally Posted by DARK RpK32 View Post
    King of the Hill

1. The "King"
    2. The Neutrals

The objective of this game is to become the "King" and hold a specific area (The Hill) in the game for as long as you can.
    The more kills you get, the more points you get. The person with the highest score at the end or first person to 20 Score wins. This hill is the area in which the King must hold.

Rules:

-If the king falls off, the next neutral player to get on the hill first becomes the king.

-The King will lose his position of "King" if he Sprints/Walks/Jumps/Falls off the Hill

-A neutral MUST be on "The Hill" when they knife the King. This means they must be on the same level as the King.
    -If two neutral players were to be on the hill at the same time, the neutral that knifes the other will become the King.
    -In theory, Neutrals work together to kill the king, until they become the king.

2. WMD - The Truck near B-Dom: There are two ways to get on the truck, but the railing can be accessed two different ways.
    3. Villa - The Fountain: This fountain is very accessible (360 degrees) and is easily recognizable

I just have a suggestion to add to this. For the hill location, the coolest I think would be on a platform above a building or in the middle of a large space with 4 care package staircases leading up to it so it's not easy for the king to defend it.

Shitstained
    Credit Stealing Fag

King of the Hill

1. The "King"
    2. The Neutrals

Rules:

I can make teleporters up to the hill or elevators to get there. It is like a skybase with 2 Machine guns and the Mystery box resupplies after 1 minute or so. I will work on it.
    i thought that if you could figure out a way to make people take damage while in a flyable plane, you could make a dog fight gametype. put people randomly in chopper gunners and flyable planes and try to shoot each other down. 5 lives. you will randomly spawn in a chopper or plane
    I can try and make like an AC130 and Chopeer Gunners v.s. Planes and you switch after rounds like search and destroy. AC130s and Copper Gunners can only die once while planes get 3 lives.