User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NOonespe5ial

Default mw3 headbanger headset usb slot

hey i got a usb that i put my games on and i have a standerd two slot usb wii console. i also have a headbanger headset that i like to chat with. but i noticed that when i put my usb with the game on it in the correct slot i had a hard time shoving in the headbanger headset usb in the other slot. it just doesnt fit. like i got the light to come on the headset, the led, but its only half way in there i dont want to break my usb slots in my wii by brute force so i want to know do i just need a slimmer usb so they both fit. how does everyone do it im not even to the point of seeing if it will work or not i cant even get the usb w/game and the usb headset to fit in there side by side. do you have to load from sd card when playing microphone games is that what i am suppoused to do. or can you use both usb slots at once does anyone else have a problem with that tight ass space because i dont know how to make my 4gb iso small enought to fit on my 2gb sd card so i have no choice but to usb load the damn thing. Ive heard modders load their games and chat b4 why cant i .....but i want to know do i need a piece of hardware like extension usb cable or something or maybe my usb just has too much plastic around it either way hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllppppppp ppppppppppppp

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Boricua
    Flashaholic
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: payco25renjifx

plug it in before launching the usb loader

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron! View Post
    but i noticed that when i put my usb with the game on it in the correct slot i had a hard time shoving in the headbanger headset usb in the other slot. but i want to know do i need a piece of hardware like extension usb cable or something or maybe my usb just has too much plastic around it
    well your right in a couple ways, MrOwnership made a mw3 wii NTSC 850GB iso, the link to his topic is here, i put mine on a 2 GB flash drive will my usb slots weren't working, turns out when i droped it a couple wires were ripped, but try cutting off the plastic off the flash drive or you buy a smaller not in storage but in the size of the flash drive so the headbanger headset and the flash drive can fit into it and you can have both in when you boot up your USB loader just a suggestion CFG[configurable usb loader] is a really good one but it needs custom iso's to work correctly

Last edited by Slim Shady; 04-26-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NOonespe5ial

thanks slim shady i dont think the other knew what i meant but im gonna cut the plastic i think or im gonna get an extension cable with usb on female side and usb on the other side (male side) that way i can extend the port to a place where it fits ill get like a 3' cord one..they are used for hooking printers to computers but it will work fine for this i think i just dont know if the usb will still load when its in the extension cord i hope so man

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron! View Post
    thanks slim shady. im gonna get an extension cable with usb on female side and usb on the other side (male side)
    first off no problem but you can't put your flash drive on the extension cord because i tired it wouldn't work for me but since my tv is around 17ft away from my couch i bought a 10foot extension with a male and a female end and i just plugged my headbanger set into it and it worked perfectly fine, since i got my PS3 i just used the extension cord and the wii headset untill i buy a turtle beach