Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member MR.FAGGL3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    197
    Points
    340
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    197
    Points
    340
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: fagggl33s Steam ID: fdasfdas

    Angry [REQUEST] Animal Crossing City Folk

    Working Animal Crossing City Folk Codes Please. . . i have looked everywhere and all the codes i find dont work so if anybody out there has some it would most awesome if you would post them

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://www.codeleakers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2744&dateline=1320357  938
    Hellz Yeah

  2. #2
    PS3 Section Mod
    The One Who Survived
    Hotaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Playboy Mansion with JROD
    Posts
    1,041
    Points
    2,192
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Playboy Mansion with JROD
    Posts
    1,041
    Points
    2,192
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TheNightmare500

    Default

    Here You go:

    Code:
    no clock [wiiztec]
    0418C9CC 60000000
    
    Flowers Watered and Weeds pulled [hetoan2]
    C20924C0 0000000A
    A3DD0000 2C1E0057
    41800028 2C1E005A
    40810014 2C1E00E0
    41800018 2C1E00E1
    41810010 3BC00000
    63DEFFF1 B3DD0000
    A3DD0000 2C1E0057
    41800018 2C1E005A
    41810010 63DEFFF1
    B3DD0000 60000000
    
    Water Flowers ASM Free [hetoan2]
    42000000 90000000
    02E92576 00C81111
    E0000000 80008000
    takes one day to see effect
    
    Remove any glitch spots/invalid items [hetoan2]
    80000000 90E8F056
    60000C80 00000000
    4A001000 00000000
    3C000000 FFF1CF54
    02000000 0000FFF1
    E0000000 80008000
    86000000 00000002
    62000000 00000000
    
    Flowers Never Parched (always watered) [hetoan2]
    C20924C0 00000005
    A3DD0000 2C1E00BE
    41800018 2C1E00DD
    41810010 3BDEFFE0
    B3DD0000 60000000
    60000000 00000000
    not compatible with no weeds w/ and w/o clovers :|
    
    Town Gate Modifier [hetoan2]
    42000000 90000000
    00E856C0 0000000X
    E0000000 80008000
    X values, 0=Castle 1=Olde Building 2=Palace
    
    Moon Jump (Igglyboo and hetoan2) [hetoan2]
    04E936C0 60000000
    0400BDD8 60000000
    206E23C0 00000408
    C0000000 00000003
    3E4080E6 827217AC
    3A737FFF 927217AC
    4E800020 00000000
    E2000001 00000000
    206E23C0 00000404
    C0000000 00000003
    3E0080E6 823017AC
    3A318001 923017AC
    4E800020 00000000
    B up to go up B down to go down.
    
    Remove Weeds [hetoan2]
    C20924C0 00000005
    A3DD0000 2C1E0057
    41800018 2C1E005A
    41810010 3BC00000
    63DEFFF1 B3DD0000
    60000000 00000000
    
    Remove Weeds, and Clovers [hetoan2]
    C20924C0 00000007
    A3DD0000 2C1E0057
    41800028 2C1E005A
    40810014 2C1E00E0
    41800018 2C1E00E1
    41810010 3BC00000
    63DEFFF1 B3DD0000
    60000000 00000000
    
    Emotion Cycler (P1) [hetoan2]
    42000000 90000000
    8201000F 00E2F214
    E0000000 80008000
    206E23C0 00002000
    A8000000 F0000000
    8600000F 00000001
    E0000000 80008000
    206E23C0 00004000
    A8000000 F0000000
    8600000F FFFFFFFF
    E0000000 80008000
    42000000 90000000
    8401000F 00E2F214
    2CE2F214 00001D1D
    00E2F214 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    Press C to go forward 1 Press Z to go back 1.
    
    Emotion Cycler (P2) [hetoan2]
    42000000 90000000
    8201000F 00E378D4
    E0000000 80008000
    206E23C0 00002000
    A8000000 F0000000
    8600000F 00000001
    E0000000 80008000
    206E23C0 00004000
    A8000000 F0000000
    8600000F FFFFFFFF
    E0000000 80008000
    42000000 90000000
    8401000F 00E378D4
    2CE378D4 00001D1D
    00E378D4 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    Season Modifier [hetoan2]
    044A52E0 3X736561
    044A52E4 736F6E30
    044A52E8 3Y2E6272
    044A52EC 72657300
    044A52F0 00000000
    X can be 0, 1, or 2
    Y can be 0 - 9
    
    Plant Color Modifier [hetoan2]
    044E58F0 6F6E3X3Y
    044E58F4 2E627272
    044E58F8 65730000
    X is number 1 Y is number 2
    Possible numbers: 00 - 21
    say you have 17, 1 goes in x and 7 goes in y.
    
    Grass Modifier [hetoan2]
    04162930 60000000
    42000000 90000000
    00E94198 000000XX
    E0000000 80008000
    Values
    00 - Green Darkest (Rains)
    05 - Green Lightest (Rains)
    06 - Brown w/ Green (Rains)
    07 - Brown Lightest (Rains)
    10 - Brown Darkest (Rains)
    11 - Brown Ground (Snows)
    12 - Brownest Ground (Snows)
    13 - Snowy w/ Purple/Brown Trees(Snows)
    14 - Snowy w/ Blue Trees (Snows)
    15 - Snowy w/ Green Trees (Snows)
    
    Universal Special Character Model Modifier A [hetoan2]
    044A4C20 656C2F3X
    044A4C24 2E627272
    044A4C28 65730000
    X value for this can be anything from 0-9
    0 = Rover
    1 = Joan the Boar
    2 = Tom Nook
    3 = Redd the Fox
    4 = Harriet the poodle
    5 = Owl at Museum
    6 = Jack (jack-o-lantern)
    7 = KK the dog
    8 = Sable the hedgehog
    9 = Mable the hedgehog
    
    Universal Special Character Model Modifier B [hetoan2]
    044A4C20 656C2F3X
    044A4C24 3Y2E6272
    Values here: http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topic,1856.msg22171.html#msg22171
    
    Acre Modifier [hetoan2]
    42000000 90000000
    02E8XXXX 0000YYYY
    E0000000 80008000
    Values here:
    http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topic,1856.msg20495.html#msg20495
    
    SN Changer (20102 Bypass) [Full Metal Kirby]
    C233D638 00000002
    80C30004 38C600TT
    90C30004 00000000
    TT is a digit ADDED to your serial number. I suggest you to start with 01. If they ban you again then increase it to 02 and so on. If you change it again you'll need to make a new player to get it working or else you'll get an error when trying to connect to WiFi.
    
    Make ABD Machine Account to 999,000,000 Bells (All Players) [conanac]
    206E23C0 00000810
    4A000000 90000000
    18E27D3C 3B8B87C0
    200386C0 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    (Push A and Plus buttons to execute)
    
    Make Wallet to Have 99,000 Bells (All Players) [conanac]
    206E23C0 00001010
    4A000000 90000000
    18E27D34 000182B8
    200386C0 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    (Push Minus and Plus buttons to execute)
    
    Change Nook's Shop (between Nookington's and Nook 'n Go) [conanac]
    206E23C0 00004200
    42000000 90000000
    04E89CA0 00000001
    04E89CA4 00000001
    E0000000 80008000
    206E23C0 00004100
    42000000 90000000
    04E89CA0 00000003
    04E89CA4 00000003
    E0000000 80008000
    (Press C and 1 buttons for Nook 'n Go, and press C and 2 buttons for Nookington's; You need to go in and out of the houses or gates to see the changes; You could replace 1 (in lines 3 and 4) and 3 (in lines 8 and 9) to other numbers (0 for Nook's Cranny and 2 for NookWay)
    
    Disable Resetti [TNTkryzt]
    04154B44 38800000
    
    Catalog Complete [TNTkryzt]
    077B8F34 0000000C
    386000FF 7C7E21AE
    4A9810CC 00000000
    0413A004 4967EF30
    
    Catalog Complete (Temp) [TNTkryzt]
    040C2D3C 60000000
    040C2D40 48000008
    
    Buy Any Item From Catalog [TNTkryzt]
    040CF758 38000009
    
    Buy to Increase Bells [TNTkryzt]
    04138FD0 7C00FA14
    
    Sell Item for Maximum Bells [TNTkryzt]
    04138E58 93FA1134
    
    Earn Maximum Nook's Points [TNTkryzt]
    041390B8 B0037FA0
    041390D4 B0037FA2
    
    Sprint Faster [TNTkryzt]
    077B8F1C 00000018
    3D6040A0 9163000C
    3D6B00A0 9163001C
    C3A30008 4B6E17D8
    04E9A704 4891E818
    
    Walk Over Objects [TNTkryzt]
    077B8F00 0000001C
    2C090001 4182000C
    2C1F0017 4182000C
    D01B0000 4A8BB6A4
    4A8BB6A8 00000000
    060745B8 00000010
    C0010054 D01B0008
    C0010050 D01B0004
    206E23C0 00004008
    040745B4 4974494C
    E0000000 80008000
    206E23C0 00004004
    040745B4 D01B0000
    E0000000 80008000
    (Press C+Up/C+Dwn Wiimote)
    
    Always Have 9999999 Bells (works for any player) [brkirch]
    C2138AE0 00000002
    3FC00098 63DE967F
    93C31134 00000000
    
    Press B + Left D-Pad to Rewind One Hour, B + Right D-Pad to Fast Forward One Hour, or B + Down D-Pad to Reset Time to Normal [brkirch]
    C23BF754 00000011
    901F0004 9421FF80
    BC410008 48000005
    7CE802A6 80670068
    8087006C 38A00032
    3CC0EB89 60C62B00
    811F0000 5508056B
    41820034 2C000002
    4082000C 7C862014
    7C651914 2C000001
    4082000C 7C862010
    7C651910 2C000004
    4082000C 38800000
    38600000 90670068
    9087006C B8410008
    38210080 4800000C
    00000000 00000000
    60000000 00000000
    C23855E8 00000009
    9421FF80 BCA10008
    7D6802A6 48000005
    7CC802A6 3D208038
    556A001E 7C095000
    41820014 80E6FFD8
    8106FFD4 7C882014
    7C671914 7D6803A6
    B8A10008 38210080
    4E800020 00000000
    041443A0 4800000C
    
    Can Add Furniture, Move Furniture, And Take Furniture In Other Villagers' Houses And While Other Villagers Are In Your House [brkirch]
    04162758 38600001
    040ABC74 38600000
    04168FC8 38600001
    C213E090 00000006
    8061000C 2C030000
    40800020 3FE08044
    3C604BFF 6063FF4C
    907FD64C 83FFD64C
    57E30FFE 9061000C
    83E1001C 00000000
    
    Moon Jump [[email protected]]
    286DFC80 00000400
    04E9D054 40A00000
    CC000000 00000001
    04E9D054 B0A00000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Press B to Moon Jump, Press B again to stop moon jump
    *if you want to go higher than set value, change B in B0A00000 to 5-F
    
    Button Activator [[email protected]]
    286DFC80 XXXXYYYY
    
    Grass Modifier [[email protected]]
    04162974 386000XX
    *grass changes when different value added
    *replace xx with numbers 01-15
    
    Dig Up all Items [[email protected]]
    42000000 90000000
    04E92256 028F0000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    Give Player 1 Maximum Tan [[email protected]]
    286DFC80 XXXXYYYY
    C0000000 00000004
    3D600000 3D8090E2
    398C7FFF 616B000E
    916C6FF9 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    Grass Cant Be Trampled [[email protected]]
    C0000000 00000004
    3D80802B 618C62EC
    3D606000 616B0000
    916C0000 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    Character 1 Have All Fruit in Pockets [GMO]
    42000000 90000000
    08E2EB34 00009000
    10060002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites items Pocket Items 10-15
    
    Character 2 Have All Fruit in Pockets [GMO]
    42000000 90000000
    08E371F4 00009000
    10060002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites items Pocket Items 10-15
    
    Character 3 Have All Fruit in Pockets [GMO]
    42000000 90000000
    08E3F8B4 00009000
    10060002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites items Pocket Items 10-15
    
    Character 4 Have All Fruit in Pockets [GMO]
    42000000 90000000
    08E47F74 00009000
    10060002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites items Pocket Items 10-15
    
    C1 All Golden Items in Closet [GMO]
    42000000 91000000
    09019D30 0000CEC0
    10050002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    42000000 91000000
    03019D3A 0000CEF4
    E0000000 80008000
    Wii Overwrite Slots 141-146
    
    C1 All Songs in Closet [GMO]
    42000000 91000000
    09019C40 000094B0
    104A0002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites Slots 21-95
    
    C1 All Insects in Closet [GMO]
    42000000 91000000
    09019C40 00009960
    10400002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites Slots 21-85
    
    C1 All Fishes in Closet [GMO]
    42000000 91000000
    09019C40 00009AF0
    10400002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites Slots 21-85
    
    C1 All Fossils in Closet [GMO]
    42000000 91000000
    09019C40 0000CC28
    103A0002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites Slots 21-79
    
    C1 All Paintings in Closet [GMO]
    42000000 91000000
    09019C40 0000CD40
    102E0002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites Slots 21-67

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Hotaru; 05-03-2012 at 03:28 PM.


    GFX Battle Record:7-2

  3. #3
    Member MR.FAGGL3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    197
    Points
    340
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    197
    Points
    340
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: fagggl33s Steam ID: fdasfdas

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotaru View Post
    Here You go:

    Code:
    no clock [wiiztec]
    0418C9CC 60000000
    
    Flowers Watered and Weeds pulled [hetoan2]
    C20924C0 0000000A
    A3DD0000 2C1E0057
    41800028 2C1E005A
    40810014 2C1E00E0
    41800018 2C1E00E1
    41810010 3BC00000
    63DEFFF1 B3DD0000
    A3DD0000 2C1E0057
    41800018 2C1E005A
    41810010 63DEFFF1
    B3DD0000 60000000
    
    Water Flowers ASM Free [hetoan2]
    42000000 90000000
    02E92576 00C81111
    E0000000 80008000
    takes one day to see effect
    
    Remove any glitch spots/invalid items [hetoan2]
    80000000 90E8F056
    60000C80 00000000
    4A001000 00000000
    3C000000 FFF1CF54
    02000000 0000FFF1
    E0000000 80008000
    86000000 00000002
    62000000 00000000
    
    Flowers Never Parched (always watered) [hetoan2]
    C20924C0 00000005
    A3DD0000 2C1E00BE
    41800018 2C1E00DD
    41810010 3BDEFFE0
    B3DD0000 60000000
    60000000 00000000
    not compatible with no weeds w/ and w/o clovers :|
    
    Town Gate Modifier [hetoan2]
    42000000 90000000
    00E856C0 0000000X
    E0000000 80008000
    X values, 0=Castle 1=Olde Building 2=Palace
    
    Moon Jump (Igglyboo and hetoan2) [hetoan2]
    04E936C0 60000000
    0400BDD8 60000000
    206E23C0 00000408
    C0000000 00000003
    3E4080E6 827217AC
    3A737FFF 927217AC
    4E800020 00000000
    E2000001 00000000
    206E23C0 00000404
    C0000000 00000003
    3E0080E6 823017AC
    3A318001 923017AC
    4E800020 00000000
    B up to go up B down to go down.
    
    Remove Weeds [hetoan2]
    C20924C0 00000005
    A3DD0000 2C1E0057
    41800018 2C1E005A
    41810010 3BC00000
    63DEFFF1 B3DD0000
    60000000 00000000
    
    Remove Weeds, and Clovers [hetoan2]
    C20924C0 00000007
    A3DD0000 2C1E0057
    41800028 2C1E005A
    40810014 2C1E00E0
    41800018 2C1E00E1
    41810010 3BC00000
    63DEFFF1 B3DD0000
    60000000 00000000
    
    Emotion Cycler (P1) [hetoan2]
    42000000 90000000
    8201000F 00E2F214
    E0000000 80008000
    206E23C0 00002000
    A8000000 F0000000
    8600000F 00000001
    E0000000 80008000
    206E23C0 00004000
    A8000000 F0000000
    8600000F FFFFFFFF
    E0000000 80008000
    42000000 90000000
    8401000F 00E2F214
    2CE2F214 00001D1D
    00E2F214 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    Press C to go forward 1 Press Z to go back 1.
    
    Emotion Cycler (P2) [hetoan2]
    42000000 90000000
    8201000F 00E378D4
    E0000000 80008000
    206E23C0 00002000
    A8000000 F0000000
    8600000F 00000001
    E0000000 80008000
    206E23C0 00004000
    A8000000 F0000000
    8600000F FFFFFFFF
    E0000000 80008000
    42000000 90000000
    8401000F 00E378D4
    2CE378D4 00001D1D
    00E378D4 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    Season Modifier [hetoan2]
    044A52E0 3X736561
    044A52E4 736F6E30
    044A52E8 3Y2E6272
    044A52EC 72657300
    044A52F0 00000000
    X can be 0, 1, or 2
    Y can be 0 - 9
    
    Plant Color Modifier [hetoan2]
    044E58F0 6F6E3X3Y
    044E58F4 2E627272
    044E58F8 65730000
    X is number 1 Y is number 2
    Possible numbers: 00 - 21
    say you have 17, 1 goes in x and 7 goes in y.
    
    Grass Modifier [hetoan2]
    04162930 60000000
    42000000 90000000
    00E94198 000000XX
    E0000000 80008000
    Values
    00 - Green Darkest (Rains)
    05 - Green Lightest (Rains)
    06 - Brown w/ Green (Rains)
    07 - Brown Lightest (Rains)
    10 - Brown Darkest (Rains)
    11 - Brown Ground (Snows)
    12 - Brownest Ground (Snows)
    13 - Snowy w/ Purple/Brown Trees(Snows)
    14 - Snowy w/ Blue Trees (Snows)
    15 - Snowy w/ Green Trees (Snows)
    
    Universal Special Character Model Modifier A [hetoan2]
    044A4C20 656C2F3X
    044A4C24 2E627272
    044A4C28 65730000
    X value for this can be anything from 0-9
    0 = Rover
    1 = Joan the Boar
    2 = Tom Nook
    3 = Redd the Fox
    4 = Harriet the poodle
    5 = Owl at Museum
    6 = Jack (jack-o-lantern)
    7 = KK the dog
    8 = Sable the hedgehog
    9 = Mable the hedgehog
    
    Universal Special Character Model Modifier B [hetoan2]
    044A4C20 656C2F3X
    044A4C24 3Y2E6272
    Values here: http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topic,1856.msg22171.html#msg22171
    
    Acre Modifier [hetoan2]
    42000000 90000000
    02E8XXXX 0000YYYY
    E0000000 80008000
    Values here:
    http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php/topic,1856.msg20495.html#msg20495
    
    SN Changer (20102 Bypass) [Full Metal Kirby]
    C233D638 00000002
    80C30004 38C600TT
    90C30004 00000000
    TT is a digit ADDED to your serial number. I suggest you to start with 01. If they ban you again then increase it to 02 and so on. If you change it again you'll need to make a new player to get it working or else you'll get an error when trying to connect to WiFi.
    
    Make ABD Machine Account to 999,000,000 Bells (All Players) [conanac]
    206E23C0 00000810
    4A000000 90000000
    18E27D3C 3B8B87C0
    200386C0 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    (Push A and Plus buttons to execute)
    
    Make Wallet to Have 99,000 Bells (All Players) [conanac]
    206E23C0 00001010
    4A000000 90000000
    18E27D34 000182B8
    200386C0 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    (Push Minus and Plus buttons to execute)
    
    Change Nook's Shop (between Nookington's and Nook 'n Go) [conanac]
    206E23C0 00004200
    42000000 90000000
    04E89CA0 00000001
    04E89CA4 00000001
    E0000000 80008000
    206E23C0 00004100
    42000000 90000000
    04E89CA0 00000003
    04E89CA4 00000003
    E0000000 80008000
    (Press C and 1 buttons for Nook 'n Go, and press C and 2 buttons for Nookington's; You need to go in and out of the houses or gates to see the changes; You could replace 1 (in lines 3 and 4) and 3 (in lines 8 and 9) to other numbers (0 for Nook's Cranny and 2 for NookWay)
    
    Disable Resetti [TNTkryzt]
    04154B44 38800000
    
    Catalog Complete [TNTkryzt]
    077B8F34 0000000C
    386000FF 7C7E21AE
    4A9810CC 00000000
    0413A004 4967EF30
    
    Catalog Complete (Temp) [TNTkryzt]
    040C2D3C 60000000
    040C2D40 48000008
    
    Buy Any Item From Catalog [TNTkryzt]
    040CF758 38000009
    
    Buy to Increase Bells [TNTkryzt]
    04138FD0 7C00FA14
    
    Sell Item for Maximum Bells [TNTkryzt]
    04138E58 93FA1134
    
    Earn Maximum Nook's Points [TNTkryzt]
    041390B8 B0037FA0
    041390D4 B0037FA2
    
    Sprint Faster [TNTkryzt]
    077B8F1C 00000018
    3D6040A0 9163000C
    3D6B00A0 9163001C
    C3A30008 4B6E17D8
    04E9A704 4891E818
    
    Walk Over Objects [TNTkryzt]
    077B8F00 0000001C
    2C090001 4182000C
    2C1F0017 4182000C
    D01B0000 4A8BB6A4
    4A8BB6A8 00000000
    060745B8 00000010
    C0010054 D01B0008
    C0010050 D01B0004
    206E23C0 00004008
    040745B4 4974494C
    E0000000 80008000
    206E23C0 00004004
    040745B4 D01B0000
    E0000000 80008000
    (Press C+Up/C+Dwn Wiimote)
    
    Always Have 9999999 Bells (works for any player) [brkirch]
    C2138AE0 00000002
    3FC00098 63DE967F
    93C31134 00000000
    
    Press B + Left D-Pad to Rewind One Hour, B + Right D-Pad to Fast Forward One Hour, or B + Down D-Pad to Reset Time to Normal [brkirch]
    C23BF754 00000011
    901F0004 9421FF80
    BC410008 48000005
    7CE802A6 80670068
    8087006C 38A00032
    3CC0EB89 60C62B00
    811F0000 5508056B
    41820034 2C000002
    4082000C 7C862014
    7C651914 2C000001
    4082000C 7C862010
    7C651910 2C000004
    4082000C 38800000
    38600000 90670068
    9087006C B8410008
    38210080 4800000C
    00000000 00000000
    60000000 00000000
    C23855E8 00000009
    9421FF80 BCA10008
    7D6802A6 48000005
    7CC802A6 3D208038
    556A001E 7C095000
    41820014 80E6FFD8
    8106FFD4 7C882014
    7C671914 7D6803A6
    B8A10008 38210080
    4E800020 00000000
    041443A0 4800000C
    
    Can Add Furniture, Move Furniture, And Take Furniture In Other Villagers' Houses And While Other Villagers Are In Your House [brkirch]
    04162758 38600001
    040ABC74 38600000
    04168FC8 38600001
    C213E090 00000006
    8061000C 2C030000
    40800020 3FE08044
    3C604BFF 6063FF4C
    907FD64C 83FFD64C
    57E30FFE 9061000C
    83E1001C 00000000
    
    Moon Jump [[email protected]]
    286DFC80 00000400
    04E9D054 40A00000
    CC000000 00000001
    04E9D054 B0A00000
    E0000000 80008000
    *Press B to Moon Jump, Press B again to stop moon jump
    *if you want to go higher than set value, change B in B0A00000 to 5-F
    
    Button Activator [[email protected]]
    286DFC80 XXXXYYYY
    
    Grass Modifier [[email protected]]
    04162974 386000XX
    *grass changes when different value added
    *replace xx with numbers 01-15
    
    Dig Up all Items [[email protected]]
    42000000 90000000
    04E92256 028F0000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    Give Player 1 Maximum Tan [[email protected]]
    286DFC80 XXXXYYYY
    C0000000 00000004
    3D600000 3D8090E2
    398C7FFF 616B000E
    916C6FF9 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    Grass Cant Be Trampled [[email protected]]
    C0000000 00000004
    3D80802B 618C62EC
    3D606000 616B0000
    916C0000 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    Character 1 Have All Fruit in Pockets [GMO]
    42000000 90000000
    08E2EB34 00009000
    10060002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites items Pocket Items 10-15
    
    Character 2 Have All Fruit in Pockets [GMO]
    42000000 90000000
    08E371F4 00009000
    10060002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites items Pocket Items 10-15
    
    Character 3 Have All Fruit in Pockets [GMO]
    42000000 90000000
    08E3F8B4 00009000
    10060002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites items Pocket Items 10-15
    
    Character 4 Have All Fruit in Pockets [GMO]
    42000000 90000000
    08E47F74 00009000
    10060002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites items Pocket Items 10-15
    
    C1 All Golden Items in Closet [GMO]
    42000000 91000000
    09019D30 0000CEC0
    10050002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    42000000 91000000
    03019D3A 0000CEF4
    E0000000 80008000
    Wii Overwrite Slots 141-146
    
    C1 All Songs in Closet [GMO]
    42000000 91000000
    09019C40 000094B0
    104A0002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites Slots 21-95
    
    C1 All Insects in Closet [GMO]
    42000000 91000000
    09019C40 00009960
    10400002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites Slots 21-85
    
    C1 All Fishes in Closet [GMO]
    42000000 91000000
    09019C40 00009AF0
    10400002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites Slots 21-85
    
    C1 All Fossils in Closet [GMO]
    42000000 91000000
    09019C40 0000CC28
    103A0002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites Slots 21-79
    
    C1 All Paintings in Closet [GMO]
    42000000 91000000
    09019C40 0000CD40
    102E0002 00000004
    E0000000 80008000
    Overwrites Slots 21-67
    dude did you test them or did you just get them off some site?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://www.codeleakers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2744&dateline=1320357  938
    Hellz Yeah

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    98
    Points
    479
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    98
    Points
    479

    Default

    I play animal crossing my self here and there but use this site and the codes on there work cause i use them myself http://geckocodes.org/index.php?c=RUUE01

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Member MR.FAGGL3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    197
    Points
    340
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    197
    Points
    340
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: fagggl33s Steam ID: fdasfdas

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HEADKING212 View Post
    I play animal crossing my self here and there but use this site and the codes on there work cause i use them myself http://geckocodes.org/index.php?c=RUUE01
    every time i use one of there codes it say it corrupts my profile data

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://www.codeleakers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2744&dateline=1320357  938
    Hellz Yeah

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    98
    Points
    479
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    98
    Points
    479

    Default

    its beacause once u use the codes u cant stop using the codes its going to happpen regardless if u play with the codes make a new account if u like the town u have now then dont use any codes i figured this out the hard way bout 10 times xD

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Member MR.FAGGL3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    197
    Points
    340
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    197
    Points
    340
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: fagggl33s Steam ID: fdasfdas

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HEADKING212 View Post
    its beacause once u use the codes u cant stop using the codes its going to happpen regardless if u play with the codes make a new account if u like the town u have now then dont use any codes i figured this out the hard way bout 10 times xD
    lol f that i would just rather play legit thanks anyway man

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://www.codeleakers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2744&dateline=1320357  938
    Hellz Yeah

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    98
    Points
    479
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    98
    Points
    479

    Default

    if u want some money or anything i can get on it n send u some just pm me you town name charchter name n ally code n when i get on ill pm mine to u

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Member MR.FAGGL3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    197
    Points
    340
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    197
    Points
    340
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: fagggl33s Steam ID: fdasfdas

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HEADKING212 View Post
    if u want some money or anything i can get on it n send u some just pm me you town name charchter name n ally code n when i get on ill pm mine to u
    yeah man that sounds awesome

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    http://www.codeleakers.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2744&dateline=1320357  938
    Hellz Yeah

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 07:11 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.