Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Wii U Section Moderator
    Computer Engineer

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MrOwnership Wii Code: MrOwnership

Default Movie Downloads Thread

I am bringing this thread back. It has been a while since I have done anything with my movies so the links are all dead. Go though my list below and see if there are any movies you would like me to upload and share. If I don't have the movie then post it anyway and I will do my best in getting the movie. Don't expect HD 1080p quality from my movies either, the list below will include the size and length of the movie (working on it) for your reference. I will upload requests as fast as I can. Most of my uploads will happen when I am at school, as my college has a much faster internet than my house. Class starts back up on Monday, 1/28/13, but most of my upload will occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as I have more free time on those days.

I plan on uploading to Peeje and Mega. No Mediafire, both my accounts got suspended for doing this.

Here is a list of all the movies, in alphabetical order, that I have on my hard drive.
    Soon to have movie size, movie length, and IMDb links.
    Code:
    Movies Total: 251 Total Size: 267 GB Average Movie Size: 1.06 GB Color Code
    Red - Dead Link/Not Uploaded Orange - Partially Uploaded Green - Uploaded
    21 Jump Street - 1.87 GB () 28 Days Later 28 Weeks Later 30 Minutes or Less 40 Year Old Virgin 50-50 A Haunted House - 973 MB (1:21:26) A Nightmare On Elm Street (Folder) -A Nightmare On Elm Street 1 -A Nightmare On Elm Street 2-Freddy's Revenge -A Nightmare on Elm Street 2010 -A Nightmare On Elm Street 3-Dream Warriors -A Nightmare On Elm Street 4-The Dream Master -A Nightmare On Elm Street 5-The Dream Child -A Nightmare On Elm Street 6-Freddy's Dead -Freddy vs. Jason -Wes Craven's New Nightmare Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter - 690 MB () Accepted Act of Valor American Pie (Folder) -American Pie 2 -American Pie 3 The Wedding -American Pie 4 Band Camp -American Pie 5 The Naked Mile -American Pie 6 Beta House -American Pie 7 The Book of Love -American Pie 8 Hole In One -American Pie -American Reunion Anchorman Apollo 18 Austin Powers Trilogy (Folder) -Austin Powers - The International Man of Mystery -Austin Powers - The Spy Who Shagged Me -Austin Powers In Goldmember Bad Teacher Battleship Beer League Beverly Hills Ninja Black Swan Blade Trilogy (Folder) -Blade 2 -Blade Trinity -Blade Caddyshack Captain America The First Avenger Cars 2 Catch Me If You Can Chronicle Conan the Barbarian Contagion Contraband Cowboys and Aliens Crazy Stupid Love Dawn of the Dead Death Race Deja Vu Demolition Man Dodgeball Don't Be Afraid of the Dark Doom Dredd Drive Angry Friends with Benefits Ghost Rider 2 Ghost Rider Gladiator Green Lantern Hall Pass Halloween (Folder) -Halloween 1 2007 -Halloween 1 -Halloween 2 2009 -Halloween 2 -Halloween 3 - Season Of The Witch -Halloween 4 - The Return Of Michael Myers -Halloween 5 - The Revenge Of Michael Myers -Halloween 6 - The Curse Of Michael Myers -Halloween H20 20 Years Later -Halloween Resurrection Harold and Kumar (Folder) -A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas -Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay -Harold and Kumar go to White Castle Harry Potter (Folder) -Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets -Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 -Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 -Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire -Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince -Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix -Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban -Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Horrible Bosses I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry Immortals In Time Inception Inside Man Iron Man 2 Jackass 3.5 Jackass Number Two John Carter Just Go With It Knocked Up Kung Fu Panda 2 Land Of The Lost Little Fockers Lockout Magic Mike Men in Black 3 Minority Report Mission Impossibe Ghost Protocall Moby Dick Moneyball Mr Popper's Penguins Ocean's Trilogy (Folder) -Ocean's 11 -Ocean's 12 -Ocean's 13 Office Space Old School Our Idiot Brother Paranormal Activity 2 Paranormal Activity 3 Paranormal Activity Pirates of the Caribbean (Folder) -Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End -Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest -Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides -Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl Pitch Perfect Prince Of Persia Sands of Time Project X Prometheus Rambo (Folder) -Rambo III -Rambo-First Blood Part II -Rambo-First Blood -Rambo Real Steel Resident Evil (Folder) -Resident Evil Afterlife -Resident Evil Apocalypse -Resident Evil Extinction -Resident Evil Retribution -Resident Evil Rio Rise of the Planet of the Apes Rock of Ages Role Models Rush Hour (Folder) -Rush Hour 2 -Rush Hour 3 -Rush Hour Safe House Safe Saving Private Ryan Saw (Folder) -Saw 2 -Saw 3 -Saw 4 -Saw 5 -Saw 6 -Saw 7 -Saw Scream (Folder) -Scream 1 -Scream 2 -Scream 3 -Scream 4 Seeking Justice Semi-Pro Shark Night Shaun of the Dead She's Out of My League Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows Sinister Snow White and the Huntsman Source Code Star Wars (Folder) -Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace (1999) -Star Wars Episode 2 Attack of the Clones (2002) -Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith (2005) -Star Wars Episode 4 A New Hope (1977) -Star Wars Episode 5 The Empire Strikes Back (1980) -Star Wars Episode 6 Return of the Jedi (1983) Stephen King's It Superbad Swat Taken 2 Taken Ted - 1.37 GB (1:41:42) Thats My Boy The Adjustment Bureau The Amazing Spider Man The Avengers The Bay The Book of Eli The Bourne Quadrilogy (Folder) -The Bourne Identity -The Bourne Legacy CAM -The Bourne Supremacy -The Bourne Ultimatum The Cabin in the Woods The Campaign The Change Up The Crazies The Dark Knight Rises The Darkest Hour The Devil Inside The Dictator The Expendables 2 The Expendables The Fast and the Furious (Folder) -2 Fast 2 Furious -Fast and Furious -Fast Five -The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift -The Fast and the Furious The Five-Year Engagement The Grey The Hangover Part II The Hangover The Hunger Games The Hurt Locker The Italian Job The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen The Matrix Trilogy (Folder) -The Matrix Reloaded -The Matrix Revolutions -The Matrix The Mechanic The Possession The Prestige The Roomate The Social Network The Thing (1982) The Thing (2011) The Three Stooges The Transporter (Folder) -The Transporter - subtitles -Transporter 2 -Transporter 3 The Watch There's Something About Mary Think Like a Man Thor Tommy Boy Total Recall Tower Heist Training Day Transformers 2 Revenge Of The Fallen Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Transformers TRON Legacy Underworld Awakening Up in the Air Part Wedding Crashers Wild Wild West Wrath of the Titans xXx Zombieland Zookeeper
    Upload Queue as of 2/6/13
    Code:
    A Haunted House
    Ted
    The Watch
    21 Jump Street
    The Campaign
    Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
    Jackass Number Two
    Saving Private Ryan
    The Pacific
    Sinister
    The Possession
    Recent Uploads
    Code:
    The Pacific
    -Episode 1 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 2 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 3 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 4 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 5 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 6 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 7 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 8 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 9 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 10 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    Links
    Code:
    21 Jump Street - Mega Part 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter - Mega Part 1 2 3
    A Haunted House - Mega Part 1 2 3 4 5 
    Jackass Number Two - Mega Part 1 2 3
    Saving Private Ryan - Mega Part 1 2 3 4
    Sinister - Mega Part 1 2 3
    Ted - Mega Part 1 2 3
    The Campaign - Mega Part 1 2 3
    The Pacific
    -Episode 1 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 2 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 3 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 4 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 5 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 6 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 7 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 8 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 9 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    -Episode 10 - Mega Part 1 2 3
    The Possession - Mega Part 1 2 3
    The Watch - Mega Part 1 2 3 4 5

Want an easier way to download all the movie parts? Try JDownloader.
    Download it here http://jdownloader.org/download/index or http://jdownloader.com/
    Copy the download link into the link grabber in JDownloader and let it do all the work.
    It will download all the parts by itself and combine them for, storing it in your downloads folder.

Visual instruction below.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MrOwnership; 02-15-2013 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Constantly updating the thread with new links or information

Old-Timer
    Peace
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Repulse310

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Repulse310

Awesome! Great freaking post.

Xbox Gamer-Tag: Repulse310
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBOB View Post
    i jrew a sircul!!!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xSTR11K3Rx Steam ID: xSTRiiK3Rx

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/xSTRiiK3Rx/

jackass 2, need that

^Ty goober^
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_BiGFooTT_Xx View Post
    compensate my cock faggot

Wii U Section Moderator
    Computer Engineer

Badge

Gamer IDs

I can get that up in half an hour.

Jackass Number Two Added

Last edited by MrOwnership; 05-05-2012 at 02:47 PM.

I have a few request:
    Rise of the planets of the apes
    Fast five
    Chronicle
    Saving Private Ryan
    Act of Valor

the last 3 i really want, so if you could get those up i would appreciate it

Wii U Section Moderator
    Computer Engineer

Badge

Gamer IDs

Updated. Added about 25 more movies

TheBrokenWing I have two of yours uploaded, should be able to get the others done by end of Wednesday.

Project x and 21 jump street please and thankyou?

p.s-
    I dont neeed them now i would just like them at some point because theyre awesome:P Just do it when you have time:P

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IAmTawsif

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/blackjt222

Dude thanks so much for this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by MrOwnership View Post
    Updated. Added about 25 more movies

TheBrokenWing I have two of yours uploaded, should be able to get the others done by end of Wednesday.
    Thanks man cant wait!!!

xShReDdZHD Designs
    Add Me On Xbox: xShReDdZHD

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: youtube.com/xshreddz

Transformers 3 plz and when a DVD comes out (if needed) Avengers :p