Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Around The Corner
    Posts
    42
    Points
    123
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Around The Corner
    Posts
    42
    Points
    123
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: iTzWizdom

    Default Where can I get a cheap PS3 online?

    I want to now where I can get a cheap one at because I have 249.99 dollars to buy one but people say they got there's for cheap in great shape so I was wondering where I can get one from for cheap before I spend my money!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2

    Retired Prophet
    ToxicJew.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S̢͎̳̞̲͈̪̳̻ͮͩt̟̳̏ͬ̔&#
    Posts
    7,781
    Points
    7,586
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    S̢͎̳̞̲͈̪̳̻ͮͩt̟̳̏ͬ̔&#
    Posts
    7,781
    Points
    7,586

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

    Default

    I got a brand new one for 300, i believe, so you should be able to find a used 250 one easily, just look around on Amazon and stuff like that.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

  3. #3
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Around The Corner
    Posts
    42
    Points
    123
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Around The Corner
    Posts
    42
    Points
    123
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: iTzWizdom

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicJew View Post
    I got a brand new one for 300, i believe, so you should be able to find a used 250 one easily, just look around on Amazon and stuff like that.
    Well I decided to go back to WII now but thanks for the advice!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Pro Top Laner
    VoyBoy<3
    rosnec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    No where.
    Posts
    1,508
    Points
    768
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    No where.
    Posts
    1,508
    Points
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by +T+ View Post
    Well I decided to go back to The Gay WII now but thanks for the advice!
    No Dont! Buy A Ps3! Or Your Gonna Go Through Hell With Hackers.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    xShReDdZHD Designs
    Add Me On Xbox: xShReDdZHD
    Shredzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    771
    Points
    2,301
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    771
    Points
    2,301

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/xshreddz

    Default

    I know this place called Lockerz, its a invite only website. Meaning you can join by being invited. This website allows you to get discounts throught a ptz system. These "ptz" can be gathered by a daily login, daily question, and uploading a picture and or video. Getting more and more ptz gives you a bigger discount. I have like 16600 ptz and i can get a ps3 for like 200 But i dont really want to order it yet.
    Daily Login Bonus - 2 ptz ( Once per day )
    Answering a Daily Question - 2 ptz ( once per day )
    Uploading a Picture - 10 ptz ( 10 pictures per day )
    Uploading a Video - I dont know how many ptz :/

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  6. #6
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Around The Corner
    Posts
    42
    Points
    123
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Around The Corner
    Posts
    42
    Points
    123
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: iTzWizdom

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :Pathetic: View Post
    No Dont! Buy A Ps3! Or Your Gonna Go Through Hell With Hackers.
    Ok I well take that and will get a ps3!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Pro Top Laner
    VoyBoy<3
    rosnec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    No where.
    Posts
    1,508
    Points
    768
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    No where.
    Posts
    1,508
    Points
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by +T+ View Post
    Ok I well take that and will get a ps3!
    Good, Just So Many Hackers On Wii.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Around The Corner
    Posts
    42
    Points
    123
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Around The Corner
    Posts
    42
    Points
    123
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: iTzWizdom

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :Pathetic: View Post
    Good, Just So Many Hackers On Wii.
    ikr,Good advice!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    88
    Points
    206
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    88
    Points
    206

    Default

    can u invite me?
    Quote Originally Posted by xShReDdZ View Post
    I know this place called Lockerz, its a invite only website. Meaning you can join by being invited. This website allows you to get discounts throught a ptz system. These "ptz" can be gathered by a daily login, daily question, and uploading a picture and or video. Getting more and more ptz gives you a bigger discount. I have like 16600 ptz and i can get a ps3 for like 200 But i dont really want to order it yet.
    Daily Login Bonus - 2 ptz ( Once per day )
    Answering a Daily Question - 2 ptz ( once per day )
    Uploading a Picture - 10 ptz ( 10 pictures per day )
    Uploading a Video - I dont know how many ptz :/

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    xShReDdZHD Designs
    Add Me On Xbox: xShReDdZHD
    Shredzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    771
    Points
    2,301
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    771
    Points
    2,301

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/xshreddz

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noname View Post
    can u invite me?
    ^:offtopic: PM me your email
    Yuh know... im thinking of getting a PS3 too or an XBOX :p

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 06:21 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.