Credits: eCouncil - All CEH handbooks, review guides and study guides originally came from eCouncil mainly from the IT Security professors

Sup guys. I was looking through some files in my Documents folder and came across these which were sent to me by classmates when I attended Security+ classes and the CEH online course. These are some good eBooks to look through if you have ever been interested in this field. I'm just posting these files for those who are interested in attending any future computer security classes, eCouncil courses, CEH or any course equivalent to Network Security. These guides will also prepare any pre-CEH for the 312-50 Exam.

A CEH possesses in-depth skills including but not limited to advanced programming, advanced hacking skills that pertain to computers, VPN's, proxies, session cookies, etc., website security audits, website security, anti-DDoS bypass methods, IP ban bypass methods, Linux, Unix, Cisco environments, firewall bypass, antivirus bypass, WiFi/Bluetooth advanced hacking + other areas that will help you in any career that pertains to Computer/Network Security. For those who choose any path into the CEH course you will have to have at least 1 year of job experience with Computer Security along with Micro$oft certifications(MCP, MCSA, etc.), Cisco certifications(CCNA, CCIE, etc.) and other certifications from CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+, Server+, CISSP, etc.). I have been working as a CEH/IT Network Security Admin for 7 years now and if you're into computers and hacking then this might be a good career for you. A Bachleors Degree or greater is needed before attending a CEH course. I currently hold a Masters Degree in Network Security but you could go for your Bachleors or Phd

For more information on areas of study visit the ecouncil website :h:

The files are in .pdf format which means you need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.

Download || File Size 31MB:

Password:

Virus Scan: