Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member com4 at me bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    244
    Points
    617
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    244
    Points
    617
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: NOonespe5ial

    Default moab at 25 kills

    ok so i legitly wanted to get a moab . legit meaining get 25 kills without dyeing not legit meaning i wont hack. you thought you got me.. so i go into my strike package and i DONT EVEN HAVE THE OPTION TO GET A MOAB i mean seriously nothing ..how are people getting these things..do i just pick assault and ill get it if i get 25 kills i mean i cant figure out how to turn it on

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by com4 at me bro; 05-28-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: n/a

  2. #2
    Member Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    321
    Points
    874
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    321
    Points
    874

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iTubbieToast?feature=mhee

    Default


    You don't activate it, Dumbass. It automatically comes when you get 25 kills..

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Pro Top Laner
    VoyBoy<3
    rosnec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    No where.
    Posts
    1,508
    Points
    768
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    No where.
    Posts
    1,508
    Points
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Justin View Post

    You don't activate it, Dumbass. It automatically comes when you get 25 kills..
    ^This, anyways, this could be his first time playing COD, so chill. He's like me, im new to the COD games.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Member Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    321
    Points
    874
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    321
    Points
    874

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iTubbieToast?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ๑̶ۣۣۣۜۜReCn View Post
    ^This, anyways, this could be his first time playing COD, so chill. He's like me, im new to the COD games.
    Doesn't seem like he's new but, whatever. If you're new to COD, than sorry.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Pro Top Laner
    VoyBoy<3
    rosnec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    No where.
    Posts
    1,508
    Points
    768
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    No where.
    Posts
    1,508
    Points
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Justin View Post
    Doesn't seem like he's new but, whatever. If you're new to COD, than sorry.
    Why sorry? I honestly didnt go much into gaming as i am now today.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Member Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    321
    Points
    874
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    321
    Points
    874

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iTubbieToast?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ๑̶ۣۣۣۜۜReCn View Post
    Why sorry? I honestly didnt go much into gaming as i am now today.
    I mean it's kind of common sense, even when I was new to COD MW3, I knew you didn't activate big killstreaks.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Notorious B.I.G
    http://xat.com/cleaker
    Goober.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A Safe Haven
    Posts
    6,713
    Points
    10,699
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    A Safe Haven
    Posts
    6,713
    Points
    10,699

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goober1337FX?feature=mhee

    Default

    lol this is one of the funniest things I have read on here

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Member Blacout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In Your Toilet
    Posts
    243
    Points
    598
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In Your Toilet
    Posts
    243
    Points
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron! View Post
    ok so i legitly wanted to get a moab . legit meaining get 25 kills without dyeing not legit meaning i wont hack. you thought you got me.. so i go into my strike package and i DONT EVEN HAVE THE OPTION TO GET A MOAB i mean seriously nothing ..how are people getting these things..do i just pick assault and ill get it if i get 25 kills i mean i cant figure out how to turn it on
    It takes 25 GUN kills or 24 with hardline, kills from killstreaks do not count, only gun kills. You could go 35-0 with 12 kills from killstreaks and no moab.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Nooblet
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14
    Points
    30
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    14
    Points
    30

    Default

    AWSOME U KNOW ITS NOT A STREAK

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 07:06 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.