For: Windows

Credit: -n0 ph0bia for the re-hacked rarreg.key

Sup guys. I was looking through my Mediafire account and noticed I had this version of WinRAR so I decided to post it here for you guys. I previously had v3.93 Enhanced Corporate and updated last month to the recent version which is 4.11. v4.20 is still in beta so when the full version is released and my friend creates a custom rarreg.key file for it I'll update this post.

Unlike some posts on most warez sites I personally downloaded the Trial versions of WinRAR 4.11 (32-bit and 64-bit) from their personal website. I included a "READ ME FIRST" text file for installation instructions.

How To Install:
Before installing: If you currently have an older version of WinRAR, uninstall it then procede with installation of this updated version.

1). Extract or drag and drop the "WinRAR v4.11 Final Full Version bY n0 ph0bia" folder onto your desktop

2). Depending on your version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit), double click the file and install

* 32-bit version = wrar411
* 64-bit version = winrar-x64-411

3). Make sure you install from inside the folder otherwise the full version will not work.

NOTE: The rarreg.key imports automatically to the WinRAR directory during installation. If you drag and drop or Copy/Paste the rarreg.key into the WinRAR directory after installation the full version will not work.

* After installation your version of WinRAR will be the full version
* It will never expire

Download || File Size 2.91MB:

Virus Scan: