Now, a script is always named to your liking with opening and closing parentheses
Code:
()
. The name can be whatever you like. Now, lets start learning.
1. Now we've picked out a name write your name with opening and closing parentheses after it like this:
Code:
 example()
2. Now we have that we have to make an enclosure for the data we will write. These always include closing and opening curly braces like this:
Code:
example()
{
}
3. Now there are many ways to script and many different thing you should know. Don't get discouraged, this isn't going to be something you will learn overnight. First I will start easy
A. Arguments. Arguments usually replace a variable with a input. Heres a look on how this happen and then I will explain
Code:
self thread example( This is where a input goes ); Your input goes inside the parentheses, This replaces input with this text.
example( input ) your name of the input goes inside the parentheses
{
          self iPrintln( "Text: ^2" + input ); Now, + input, refers to example( input ) and the replaced variable.
}
So, whatever you put inside the parentheses of
Code:
self thread example( Here );
Will print on your screen.
Thats it for today. I will bring a TuT to you guys everyday Stay tuned and +rep if this was useful as well say thanks in comments ;)