User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ExiaOrl3iT PSN ID: Kl2oZzKhaos

Default [Help]Can I use name toggler and arrows

Like....How do I use name toggler and I can put arrows on it?I can't do it for sum reasonssssssssss.HELP PLEASE :huh:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NOonespe5ial

name toggler easy..convert to hex with mikezilla put your color in mikezilla as well (example^6.....) would be your name in the color pink click convert to hex on the line right below that delete all the percentage signs copy that and paste in part 1 of your 3 part name toggler in the spot where there is the first 3 rows of x's to add arrows blue arrow-put an18 anywhere you want the blue arrow to go red arrow=put a 19 wherever you want the red arrow to go (these are the number values of the symbols , they don't converted to hex with mikezilla you just shove them in there next to your already converted hex name. so anyways delete the first 3 rows of x's in the 3 part name toggler put the new modded name in there space properly (every 8 characters gets a space ) (every 2 rows of 8 characters you hit enter) then you have to put place holders, which are zeros, in all the spaces that you did not fill up with the modded name for example if your modded name was 32 letters long you put it in the correct spot and then after the 32 letter name you need to put 16 0's to fill the empty space because there were 48 x's you deleted and (32+16=48) finally last of all you pick 2 more names do this the same way and complete the uncompleted 2/3's of the code now you put it on sd card using your method of chocie.....are you sure it doesn't work maybe they patched it because activision hates the name mod and elli! has a great youtube video on doing exactly what i just said he does the video for black ops but it is the same method you need to find that its on this website pm him or something or check his youtube channel he is a big deal on this website you cant miss him b/c of his rank his name is purple instead of uncolored

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/HoMeBoYMaRiNe1

go to youtube search this... [TuT]How To Make A Name Toggler/Modifier For Black Ops And MW3 WII cant post links yet but seacrch that and its a good vid i made it yesterday watch this i tried to make it as easy as possible to understand. dont forget to subscribe!

Nooblet

Try this video its what helped me... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUcOKoXxL2k