User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Default Weird "Unable to Connect to MW3 Servers" Error

Ok after i read and edited this post, i REALLYi think this error was because i was account hopped but i doubt it was because servers were ACTUALLY down. This incident happened today and account hopping has been patched (as to what i have heard from call of duty forums after i got error) And also, some mod/staff edited with my posting privileges and stuff. I couldnt post, reply, send new threads, anything.who and why did this happen?

I was trying to account hop someone via friend requests but i forgot that 1)i already had/got my 5th proposal when i had this hack on and 2) I had text message 1 account hop and anti account hop code on but notfriend request account hop. I tried to account hop someone through friend request even though i didnt have code on. While conecting to victim profile, it have me unable to connect error. So i just connected back to my profile successfully. Then after playing for a bit, i decided that i was done playing multiplayer with my multiplayer cheat codes and since i havent played spec ops in a long time i decided to connect to spec ops not remembering i had multiplayer and not spec ops cheats. While connecting to spec ops i got a unable to connect to mw3 servers try again later error. So i decided to connect back to mp and after i connected i was surprisingly prestige 0 lvl 1. WTF! So i decided to replace mw3 mp ff file from iso with a mod menu ff file. (xmikeymikex v4 mod menu) I promoted myself back without activating any mp cheat codes. After i promoted myself i replaced mw3 iso ff mp mod menu file with the real legit original mw3 mp ff file and i used mp hacks to login. I connected but i got the stupid error again. So i restarted game with no cheats and i connected but i was demoted again. WTFFF!!! So i deleted my profile, saved game, and saved update data because i thought this error had something to do with my saved game data being corrupt. I started new data with new updated cod mw3 data. I updated with no hacks. Then i restarted wii and reloaded game with just the Never Get Banned code and this time i got weird error again. I thought that this weird demotion had something to do with a patched code that was activated in my gct. All codes were working fine before this incident. I used codes like Name Tag Cycler, predator missile, support streak pwnage, and Never Get Banned.

So now, this error resulted in me deleting my cod mw3 data, and getting an error that idk how to fix.
    I can play the game when ocarina isnt activated but even when just never get banned code is active, i cant connect because of stupid error.

How do I fix this error? I dont think a new mw3 wii patch will be coming out anytime soon.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Squidward734; 06-14-2012 at 08:03 PM.
    I kinda worry a lot and I act like a brat when I dont get what I want. Watch out for me!!!!

BO Name: ~SmD~Epic (I'm not in a clan anymore. I can't think of a new name.)

Squidward734

I use $TRIIKER's v2 mod menu, elements nity based mod menu, rewindsmods v2 by TIpwnzer, King of Hax v5.00 by King of Hax, and flyable plane mod menu by tony.

+rep if I helped Please! I need it!

Dont pay for codes, go to codeleakers.com Codeleakers FTW.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: none Steam ID: none

well first of all everyone who account hops for no reason or a weak reason is a dbag. Second of all why play Modern WarFail 3?

your individual profile slot has been banned by activision u need to play on a diff slot from now on

Someone once told me, there is always someone more powerful than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HAXZing TERR0R View Post
    Unknown"coder," take red's name and login off, or add me on wii.
    Quote Originally Posted by + JESTER + View Post
    I love it! unknown cunt lol

Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownCoder69 View Post
    your individual profile slot has been banned by activision u need to play on a diff slot from now on
    I dont think I was banned. Without Ocarina on, I can connect. With ocarina on even when just the Never get banned code is on, I get weird error.

Quote Originally Posted by unclesam View Post
    well first of all everyone who account hops for no reason or a weak reason is a dbag. Second of all why play Modern WarFail 3?
    Becaude I can have Predator Missiles espically spawn killing in search and destroy. Also in hardcore maps ppl get scared when all of a sudden a pref missile kills them. They cant see the missile on the radar unless uav is active. And support streak pwnage killstreaks. And infection mode. Red box, aimbot, etc. hackers get everything and more!

I kinda worry a lot and I act like a brat when I dont get what I want. Watch out for me!!!!

Squidward734

I use $TRIIKER's v2 mod menu, elements nity based mod menu, rewindsmods v2 by TIpwnzer, King of Hax v5.00 by King of Hax, and flyable plane mod menu by tony.

#TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

I refuse to help a faggot account hopper.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^

Quote Originally Posted by -Mrslowski- View Post
    I refuse to help a faggot account hopper.
    I was trying to account hop a person who was being really annoying and calling everyone a fag because he always died. None of his teammates helped him. I warned him that I was gonna account hop him and he said account hop me. He is not a hacker.

Squidward734

Slowski Pls
    Gooby Pls
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xDeadry69x

Being really annoying was he? I got two simple solutions rather than account hopping.1.)Leave the lobby2.)Mute the person

We are workers united!

What a wonderful idea

Squidward734

Forza Enthusiast
    MadMofo

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HazardousSoup13 Steam ID: jdog895

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bigbatman245?feature=mhee

I have the same problem. Pissing me off.

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: youtube.com/crashzer

Since the patch, if you log on any login info which isn't listed on your NAO accounts, then it will ban that account.