Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    58
    Points
    117
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    58
    Points
    117

    Default (HELP) usb loader not finding usb

    hi im having trouble with USB loader GX it doesnt seem to find my usb idk if its my wii or if its something im doing wrong i formatted the USb drive into the wbfs thingy and it still wont find it can anyone help me?:eek:

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Active Member Burton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    THE Ohio State University
    Posts
    617
    Points
    415
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    THE Ohio State University
    Posts
    617
    Points
    415
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BearsNR5

    Default

    It maybe a simple fix. Try putting your usb in the other slot. tell me how it goes

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    58
    Points
    117
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    58
    Points
    117

    Default

    i just tried that b4 i posted this thread but it didnt work :/ any other advice?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Active Member Burton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    THE Ohio State University
    Posts
    617
    Points
    415
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    THE Ohio State University
    Posts
    617
    Points
    415
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: BearsNR5

    Default

    Un plug your wii let it sit there for like 5 minutes.. Or take off your mp codes ( If your trying to load a mod menu)

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    fear_bot
    Guest

    Default

    Don't format the USB as WBFS, that's an unused format now.

    Keep your USB as NTFS or FAT32 for better results, and quicker/easier game transferring (from PC to USB).

    Make sure your USB is plugged into the port closest to the edge.

    Getting a System Check would help also.

    Last but not least, did the USB work with the loader before?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    58
    Points
    117
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    58
    Points
    117

    Default

    im just trying to get the usb detected then ill start adding stuff but i dont run the game or anything im ust trying to figure out why usb loader gx wont detect my usb, would it make a difference in what wii i have cus i have the blue one

    Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    Don't format the USB as WBFS, that's an unused format now.

    Keep your USB as NTFS or FAT32 for better results, and quicker/easier game transferring (from PC to USB).

    Make sure your USB is plugged into the port closest to the edge.

    Getting a System Check would help also.

    Last but not least, did the USB work with the loader before?
    about that ill try what u said about not putting it in wbfs and no it hasnt worked b4 cus im just beginning with this usb stuff

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    fear_bot
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by getz View Post
    im just trying to get the usb detected then ill start adding stuff but i dont run the game or anything im ust trying to figure out why usb loader gx wont detect my usb, would it make a difference in what wii i have cus i have the blue one
    Color won't matter, and I'm guessing this is the first time you've tried using a USB loader?

    Like I said, a System Check would help out a lot, follow this guide to get one for me: http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...tem-check.html

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    58
    Points
    117
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    58
    Points
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fear_bot View Post
    Color won't matter, and I'm guessing this is the first time you've tried using a USB loader?

    Like I said, a System Check would help out a lot, follow this guide to get one for me: http://www.wiihacks.com/other-faq-gu...tem-check.html
    ok thank you for the guide i will try it tomorrow as it is pretty late where i am right now ill msg u if it helps or doesnt k?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Member STEWIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    144
    Points
    308
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    144
    Points
    308
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Vequu

    Default

    Dude just use configurable usb loader its better than usb loader GX

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Xbox GamerTag: Vequu

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    58
    Points
    117
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    58
    Points
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STEWIE View Post
    Dude just use configurable usb loader its better than usb loader GX

    can u post a link to where i can get one?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 04:04 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.