Evolved Modder
    Living Liek Larry
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: L33T_T0ny Steam ID: ToNy Wii Code: L33T_T0ny

Default The Illuminati, and my findings

Before i go on with my finding i would like to describe what this thread is about.
    It is mostly pertaining around Tupacs death and how it relate to the many beliefs of those who believe in the Illuminati, the information shown below does not portray my own beliefs nor is it intended to offend others, it is only shown to bring about discussion on the subject.

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In more modern contexts the name refers to a purported conspiratorial organization which is alleged to mastermind events and control world affairs through governments and corporations to establish a New World Order. In this context the Illuminati are usually represented as a modern version or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. Now how can this "organization" relate to the music industry? Well world affairs are run by the government, and the governments decisions are mostly influenced on the peoples opinions, and the peoples opinions are influenced by the media (Television, Radio, Internet) therefore the music we listen to affects our outlooks on life.

Now I could go on and on about all the "Evidence" to support these beliefs but I am going to center in on some certain details about the Tupacs conspiracy. Anyone who has read into the topic has read about the witnesses testimony's and how they conflict with the polices reports.

One specific interview being the one below pay attention to who is being interviewed (continued under video)

now as the video says in the intro this is Paige Hemmis who was a star on House makeover. If you look closely you will see that she is holding a camcorder, if the conspiracy behind the music industry are true this would be a prime example of evidence. Now many of you may be wondering "What the hell is Tony talking about?" Well im talking about bribery. If The entertainment industry IS run by the "Illuminati" they would want to cover up any mistakes they made in covering up the murder for whatever reason or another. And whats the best way other than giving some one the chance to be famous in order to keep their mouth shut? There is also the fact that she mentions him being lifted by a helicopter, when the police report stated that Tupac was taken to the hospital by ambulance.

Comment with your opinions on the murder of Tupac and the Illuminati, also this is my first thread in the enlightenment section so im sorry if i had any mistakes

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Las Vegas 702
    Lakers 4 Life.

I think PAC is still alive.In his song buried, he stated "They wanna bury me alive, who can I trust". And many other songs relating to his "death". He also took his name as Makaveli which is similar to Niccolo Macchiaveli an author who wrote about faking his own death. I can really go on all day about this particular subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Originality View Post
    If I gave you a dollar everyday for the amount of fucks I give daily, then you would be broke

~ Originality

Nooblet

O_OOMG

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xCactusx

I've heard so many theories about this that I am still undecided.

Badge

I've read this and have gone over this countless time. Thie Illuminati is everywhere believe it or not.

And just because someone talks about death and refers to death a lot doesn't mean he's alive volcom .

Collabo with my boi Artemis :3

Whirling Death
    #LeagueOfDraven
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xCactusx

Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post
    I've read this and have gone over this countless time. Thie Illuminati is everywhere believe it or not.

And just because someone talks about death and refers to death a lot doesn't mean he's alive volcom .
    I agree with this, a ton of theories have been made specifically from his lyrics, but other good theories have been made that are more believable. I do think some of his lyrics are pretty interesting though.

disorder
    Master
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: None

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xXBOXx360ify

illuminati is really interesting to learn about