Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    103
    Points
    303
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    103
    Points
    303

    Default Just a question on GODMODE Host only

    I have god mode and no clip host only. When I am host, someone on the other team gets godmode and no clip when i activate it..... why is this? an is there a way to fix this?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    xShReDdZHD Designs
    Add Me On Xbox: xShReDdZHD
    Shredzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    771
    Points
    2,301
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    771
    Points
    2,301

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/xshreddz

    Default

    Your using a gay code, its probably [email protected]'s code

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  3. #3
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    You want to use the codes made by clay10. I'll find the link to them in a sec.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    103
    Points
    303
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    103
    Points
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xShReDdZ View Post
    Your using a gay code, its probably [email protected]'s code
    Uhhh ok.... So is there a helpful answer here? Do you have a better code that I should use?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    Here you go buddy. Use these. You need to read the whole page and make sure you use the Mastercode.
    Use these!!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  6. #6
    xShReDdZHD Designs
    Add Me On Xbox: xShReDdZHD
    Shredzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    771
    Points
    2,301
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Around the corner
    Posts
    771
    Points
    2,301

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/xshreddz

    Default

    Heres a tip, stop using host codes -.- but i'll give you the codes anyway...

    God Mode [[email protected]]
    2820236A 00008000
    054BD95C 7FFFFFFF
    C0000000 00000004
    3D600000 3D80814B
    398C7CF0 616B1001
    916C5C54 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    E0000000 80008000

    No Clip [[email protected]]
    2820236A 00008000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D600000 3D80808A
    398C3641 616B0001
    916C101F 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D808113 618CC978
    3D600000 616B0000
    916C0000 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D808113 618C3A08
    3D600000 616B0000
    916C0000 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    CC000000 00000001
    C0000000 00000004
    3D600000 3D80808A
    398C3641 616B0000
    916C101F 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D808113 618CC978
    3D600100 616B0000
    916C0000 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D808113 618C3A08
    3D600100 616B0000
    916C0000 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    E0000000 00000000

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  7. #7
    #TeamJennifer
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノヽ༼ຈل
    MrSlowski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dat PS3 Section Yo
    Posts
    3,383
    Points
    776
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: MrSlowski- Steam ID: MrSlowski

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xShReDdZ View Post
    Heres a tip, stop using host codes -.- but i'll give you the codes anyway...

    God Mode [[email protected]]
    2820236A 00008000
    054BD95C 7FFFFFFF
    C0000000 00000004
    3D600000 3D80814B
    398C7CF0 616B1001
    916C5C54 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    E0000000 80008000

    No Clip [[email protected]]
    2820236A 00008000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D600000 3D80808A
    398C3641 616B0001
    916C101F 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D808113 618CC978
    3D600000 616B0000
    916C0000 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D808113 618C3A08
    3D600000 616B0000
    916C0000 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    CC000000 00000001
    C0000000 00000004
    3D600000 3D80808A
    398C3641 616B0000
    916C101F 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D808113 618CC978
    3D600100 616B0000
    916C0000 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    C0000000 00000004
    3D808113 618C3A08
    3D600100 616B0000
    916C0000 4E800020
    4E800020 00000000
    E0000000 00000000
    Don't use these use what I told you to go to. With mine you are always going to have them working for you.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa View Post
    tranny^


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    103
    Points
    303
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    103
    Points
    303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Mrslowski- View Post
    Here you go buddy. Use these. You need to read the whole page and make sure you use the Mastercode.
    Use these!!
    thanks man, I found them just as you posted this lol... you r awesome... Now if i knew how to +rep you

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Bad Company
    RED 58's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Goober's Coder CP
    Posts
    6,918
    Points
    9,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H8full View Post
    thanks man, I found them just as you posted this lol... you r awesome... Now if i knew how to +rep you
    you cant

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!



    Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    103
    Points
    303
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    103
    Points
    303

    Default

    OK, when I use that list of codes, I am getting this error on my screen.IMAG0078.jpg

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 08:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.