Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-22-2012, 09:55 AM #1
Steps for a mod menu on flash drive
1. get a flash drive
2. download iso
3. if you have a iso already skip to
-. WBFS TO.ISO STEPS-
4. once have iso open up trucha signer
5. then go to "select keysets"
6. choose custom keysets 1 (required)
7. then click image
8. choose open iso
9. find ur iso and open
10. hit the plus to choose
11. for COD games find Common_level_temp_mp.ff
12. right click and replace
13. find ur menu and click open
14. once replaced go to the top were it says PARTITION
15. right click and click TRUCHA SIGN!
16. open up wbfs manager find ur flash drive and click format
17. after click load
18. choose browse find ur iso
19. then click add and wait
20. NOW UR DONE WITH COMPUTER PART!
-.WBFS TO .ISO STEPS-
1.get the files downloaded
2. get 7-zip
3. highlight the files and extract
4.open up wii back up manager
5.find were it says "add"
7. choose ur .wbfs
8. check the box
11. and choose were u want it to go
Pothead Soda sent me those a while back, but I'm stuck at the part where it says click the plus. What plus do I click on? I don't see a plus anywhere. Help please.