Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Minecraft Moder
    CL FTW
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/therandomjuners

Default MW3 Patch! For reals this time.

First of all I dont know if you have to put this in the Wii section so I just decided to put it in the the articles section.:thumbs:. Also this post may be a little bit extesnsive but who cares.
    After I went on the COD Wii Forums I saw that the Wii Admin had released an update concerning the the new patch for the Wii that would be definitive.
    (This has nothing to do with the patch)> According to many rumors through the forums and on youtube, it was said that the Wii admin was a GIRL. It was later told on twitter that the statement was true (this is all through many sources). Also it was later discovered that the Admin was PREGNANT. With the Admin out of the office, here stupid workers never were able to do anything about the patches. Many people think that this was the reason why the Wii admin had never done a post or an update for a future patch. The good thing is that now shes BACK.
    She left a quick update on the future patch for the Wii. She (BTW correct me if shes not a girl) said that the patch was ready for the 27 of JUNE :what::what::what:.
    Here's the link and the post:
    http://www.callofduty.com/message/105954580#105954580
    We are listening to you and are working on updates to the game based on your feedback. Today we have posted an update that should address several issues reported by the community.

You must have a Wii Shop Channel account in order to download certain updates. Visit Accessing the Wii Shop Channel for information on the Wii Shop Channel.

The game will prompt you to download the update when you start Multiplayer once it is available. If you are already running the game at this time, switch to Single Player and restart Multiplayer to get it. The update cannot be downloaded from Spec Ops, and you will be prompted to switch over to Multiplayer in order to access it.

Please continue to check the forums for updates. Any further issues identified for fixing will be updated to this space in the future.

SO from what we can see she has STILL said what they will be patching (hopefully no codes :P).

Another BIG rumor that has been going through the youtube Wii community is that the Wii WILL be getting DLC. Knowing that the Wii would never be able to support so much ram, the catch was that you had to buy a special 20 dollar ramy thingy that would be able to be plugged in the back of the Wii. That would mean no more USB MW3 XD. The USB or something like that would add more ram to the Wii. Not only would this bring the the Map Packs but also the missing killstreaks and also an option to report a player. In my perspective it would be a little bit harder to code.
    Here comes the bad news. If this thread is true, it states that after the patch you HAD to have the special USB to even be able to play MW3 in the first place this makes people very mad saying that "If I bought a 50 dollar game, that is now broken, why should I have to waste 20 bucks.?".
    I really dont know what to think. The fishy thing is that the person who uploaded to thread in the COD Wii forums stated that the reason why he didnt upload as a Admin was that he didnt have those rights yet. Oh and he misspelled something wrong. All of this goes back to this being partly wrong
    Here is the post (unfortunately if dont have to link :/)
    Hello, my name is Wolfy and I have been in contact with the Activision crew.
    According to the Activision team, we are proud to announce a hardware update that is plugged into the back of the Wii that will bring any missing killstreaks onto the Nintendo Wii system.
    With this, it is estamated to be around the price of $20. You will need this hardware to continue playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3™on the Nintendo Wii after the patch announced on June 22nd, 2012.
    We apolagise in advanced for your gaming experiance with these missing items, but it's better late then never.
    Thank you for your time and purchase, we hope to keep supporting customers like you. Have a good day.
    We have been hearing your feedback on the forums and we have come to an agreement with Nintendo to releasing this piece of hardware to add additional RAM to the Nintendo Wii system, to support more of the Call of Duty games and extend the experience for Wii gamers like you for supporting our product.
    This product will also be supporting with our upcoming title - Call of Duty: Black Ops II™

In the meantime, thank you for your playing and thank you for your patience.

I dont know what do you think.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Steve; 06-23-2012 at 10:25 AM.

Nooblet

where did it say that it would relesae a patch on 27th of june. i read article and never saw that

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TheAdmiral303

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCREc2hm6GvtwKn3l0eJ2dwA

Hmm so it would shit on the home brew?

Sent from my iMod Touch using Humpatalk

Go to http://bit.ly/1C01ZFM for custom modded controllers for Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3! Use the promo code: THEADMIRAL303 for your discount!

Get a pair of the best gaming glasses: http://bit.ly/1AKk3El

Bitcoin:
    16SeT5wqZRHoxPyEwD8HqjCa3xq5858RD4

Minecraft Moder
    CL FTW

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/therandomjuners

Quote Originally Posted by big.minor View Post
    where did it say that it would relesae a patch on 27th of june. i read article and never saw that
    its says it in the tittle

Nooblet

Holy shit you have to be fucking kidding me. This was all a giant troll effort by myself and many of the most frequent forum users. We were trying to troll the retards there but apparently you copy and paste fuckwads also took the bait. Wii Admin actually is a woman. Her name is Anna Donlon. She is married to Martin Donlon (also another Treyarch employee) and they live about 25 miles outside Treyarch Studios. Are you fucking serious? Wii RAM expansion pack??? I thought for sure that nobody would believe that but apparently you preteen retards are much dumber than I thought. There will be NO patch for MW3.

Badge

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: iiGhillieSniper

Quote Originally Posted by Np4u NoahC92 View Post
    Holy shit you have to be fucking kidding me. This was all a giant troll effort by myself and many of the most frequent forum users. We were trying to troll the retards there but apparently you copy and paste fuckwads also took the bait. Wii Admin actually is a woman. Her name is Anna Donlon. She is married to Martin Donlon (also another Treyarch employee) and they live about 25 miles outside Treyarch Studios. Are you fucking serious? Wii RAM expansion pack??? I thought for sure that nobody would believe that but apparently you preteen retards are much dumber than I thought. There will be NO patch for MW3.
    :banana:

Dubstep addict
    Extreme minecrafter

Quote Originally Posted by Np4u NoahC92 View Post
    ^Douchebags like you is another reason I don't play anymore =)

Join the minecraft pvp server with style, minecraftffa! Friendly staff, mature community and pure pvp.
    IP: play.minecraftffa.com

Nooblet

Quote Originally Posted by solarpolar View Post
    ^Douchebags like you is another reason I don't play anymore =)
    Douchebags like me? I'm 20 years old, attending college for my master's in Philosophy and graduated high school at the age of 16. I work full time as a child counselor for children in low income families going through divorces and also feed the homeless every Sunday morning before I teach Sunday School. Call of Duty is something I do in my free time. Douchebags like me? Tell us all what the hell you have done with your oh so glorious life. Please enlighten us.

Last edited by Np4u NoahC92; 06-23-2012 at 06:14 PM.

Nooblet

damnit it says that it was a update on february! not june! bitch

Nooblet

What he was referring to was a fake account that was set up under the name AnnaDonlon (the name of the WiiAdmin)