User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

i doubt it, but we will see in two days. maybe i can get some free dlc maps

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DissClan1

Quote Originally Posted by Np4u NoahC92 View Post
    Douchebags like me? I'm 20 years old, attending college for my master's in Philosophy and graduated high school at the age of 16. I work full time as a child counselor for children in low income families going through divorces and also feed the homeless every Sunday morning before I teach Sunday School. Call of Duty is something I do in my free time. Douchebags like me? Tell us all what the hell you have done with your oh so glorious life. Please enlighten us.
    your reply to this guy prooves to me that you are what he says,if u were not you would have not tried so hard to make it look like u are the shit,tell me what do u plan on doing with your masters(in the REAL world that is)or is it just the same as 90% of kids in collage in us and uk that u will never use any of the shit u are going on about and will end up in some shity job washing toilets all day every day to pay back you collage loans,,by the way do u feed the poor unfortunates on your way back from church as well, please any one who really does stuff like that never talkes and boasts about it like u just have,that is the only reason i have posted on this just cos people like u do my nut in,i bet your mummy and daddy do charity things at the polo club too eh?? if your life was so full of goodness and light why the fuck would u waste time to make shit up just to make some kid think he is gonna loose all his codes,,,,,LOOK AT YOUR SELF BEFORE SLAGING OTHERS!!!!!,,,NEXT TIME U ARE AT CHURCH ASK GOD TO DO A PATCH FOR U !!!! BET YOU DONT GET ANY ANSWER COS HE KNOWS U ARE A TWAT TOO!!If your life is so great then buy a ps3 and shut the fuck up

Gamer IDs

Holy shit you have to be fucking kidding me. This was all a giant troll effort by myself and many of the most frequent forum users. We were trying to troll the retards there but apparently you copy and paste fuckwads also took the bait. Wii Admin actually is a woman. Her name is Anna Donlon. She is married to Martin Donlon (also another Treyarch employee) and they live about 25 miles outside Treyarch Studios. Are you fucking serious? Wii RAM expansion pack??? I thought for sure that nobody would believe that but apparently you preteen retards are much dumber than I thought. There will be NO patch for MW3.
    by the way that is no way for a sunday school teacher to talk,,i wonder if you pastor would like to see this all,,
    sunday schoo; teacher are u fucking serious with words like that in the post,

Nooblet

Quote Originally Posted by dunc View Post
    your reply to this guy prooves to me that you are what he says,if u were not you would have not tried so hard to make it look like u are the shit,tell me what do u plan on doing with your masters(in the REAL world that is)or is it just the same as 90% of kids in collage in us and uk that u will never use any of the shit u are going on about and will end up in some shity job washing toilets all day every day to pay back you collage loans,,by the way do u feed the poor unfortunates on your way back from church as well, please any one who really does stuff like that never talkes and boasts about it like u just have,that is the only reason i have posted on this just cos people like u do my nut in,i bet your mummy and daddy do charity things at the polo club too eh?? if your life was so full of goodness and light why the fuck would u waste time to make shit up just to make some kid think he is gonna loose all his codes,,,,,LOOK AT YOUR SELF BEFORE SLAGING OTHERS!!!!!,,,NEXT TIME U ARE AT CHURCH ASK GOD TO DO A PATCH FOR U !!!! BET YOU DONT GET ANY ANSWER COS HE KNOWS U ARE A TWAT TOO!!If your life is so great then buy a ps3 and shut the fuck up
    Actually, I do everything I said I do. You can ask just about any of the former Predator members. They have known me for a while and can vouch that I'm not a liar. As for your comments about my "mummy and daddy" doing "charity things at the polo club", you are completely wrong. My mom kicked my dad out of my house when I was 15. She started doing meth and my siblings and I were almost taken by the state. I never grew up with much money and that is why I work full time to help pay for school. Do I approve of the way I talk especially when it seems to contradict my life choices? Absolutely not. I never teach my class that swearing is the work of the devil and will result in a life in Hell or whatever else you are trying to imply. I'm realistic in the sense that we can teach them whatever they want to learn but in the end they will do as they please. If swearing is the worst thing they do then congratulations to them. I never claimed to be the second coming of Jesus or anything like that so before you go jumping to conclusions you might want to use some common sense and rationality. What I find funniest about your post is "If your life is so great then buy a ps3 and shut the fuck up". Unlike you, my life doesn't revolve around video games. I bought a Wii because I don't play often enough for it to be worth the extra money to get a better console. My life being "so great" has no influence on my financial choices. That's something you'll learn after your balls drop. Any more questions your Highness?

Bad Company

Badge

Actually, I do everything I said I do. You can ask just about any of the former Predator members. They have known me for a while and can vouch that I'm not a liar.
    you havent ever lied to me before, and yes i was a predator member

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Actually, I do everything I said I do. You can ask just about any of the former Predator members. They have known me for a while and can vouch that I'm not a liar. As for your comments about my "mummy and daddy" doing "charity things at the polo club", you are completely wrong. My mom kicked my dad out of my house when I was 15. She started doing meth and my siblings and I were almost taken by the state. I never grew up with much money and that is why I work full time to help pay for school. Do I approve of the way I talk especially when it seems to contradict my life choices? Absolutely not. I never teach my class that swearing is the work of the devil and will result in a life in Hell or whatever else you are trying to imply. I'm realistic in the sense that we can teach them whatever they want to learn but in the end they will do as they please. If swearing is the worst thing they do then congratulations to them. I never claimed to be the second coming of Jesus or anything like that so before you go jumping to conclusions you might want to use some common sense and rationality. What I find funniest about your post is "If your life is so great then buy a ps3 and shut the fuck up". Unlike you, my life doesn't revolve around video games. I bought a Wii because I don't play often enough for it to be worth the extra money to get a better console. My life being "so great" has no influence on my financial choices. That's something you'll learn after your balls drop. Any more questions your Highness?
    So are you a Sunday school teacher that doesn't believe the Bible? Why would you teach something you don't believe. Or maybe you think you are just not bound to follow it's instructions as you clearly don't.

Nooblet

Quote Originally Posted by Di$$Tr0yer View Post
    So are you a Sunday school teacher that doesn't believe the Bible? Why would you teach something you don't believe. Or maybe you think you are just not bound to follow it's instructions as you clearly don't.
    Please tell me where I said I don't believe in the Bible. I don't see that in there once.

Gamer IDs

hahahahahahahah!!!!!!! my balls dropped before u were born KID,i was not talking about your life i was talking about the way that you are telling people how good you are in your life,in the real world people dont do that if they really are doing good things for people if they are then they are not doing those things to help they do it because it gives themselves something,by the way i work every day,day and night to keep my family.Plus my OWN life has been drugs and violence for 20 years now,and i have meet many people with words like yours in the past.I have no doubt you have had a hard life and i appologise for making out that u havent,and admire any one who does go throo that,what i was getting on about again was the way that you dove in to the thread,I really hope u do do all these things good for u!! really but no one wants to know that when u are using those things to bring someone else down,the very fact that you lied to someone in the first place then u say u dont lie,,,???????????,,,,, sorry doesnt work like that,,by the way your reply to my post is exactly the shit im talking about,,every one has hard lifes at some point or maybe at every point of there lifes but most do not use it as an excuse,
    dont know why i am doing this cos im prity sure if u knew what i wqas talking about u would not have posted in the first place,,

life is an experiance not an age!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Di$$Tr0yer View Post
    mate he will probably argue about the bible with u ,,i hope he does!! cos that will be so funny!

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    you havent ever lied to me before, and yes i was a predator member
    red mate,i believe u,that he is ok,,i just hate it wen people use there hard work or good fortune to make others feel small,
    so please dont think i was making out you a liar mate,i wasnt !!!