User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PeerPressure_

Default Soon to be released, Pokemon Conquest.

Pokemon Conquest is a branch off of what the Makers Of Pokemon have produced. Pokemon conquest is a strategy based game, inspired by Nobunaga's Ambition strategy series. In this game you are put in the place of a young warlord who must conquer and unite the world of Ransei. you start off with one pokemon, and must recruit more allies to strengthen your army. there is believed to be over 200 pokemon within this game used to conquer other warlords. Pokemon types are still in this game, dealing max or minimum damage to others. in a turn based game, players can choose there own tactics, during there 6v6 intense battles. However, beware of the battle conditions; for they may change every turn. I personally am not sure how this game is going to work for most people, but im sure it will be somewhat appealing to buy a new type of game. i look forward to it, because i am a fan of turn based strategy games. but if you arent that patient, or strategic, then this game might not be for you. That is a little bit of information on the new game coming out called pokemon conquest.
    edit: this game was released 9 days ago.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MerkShot; 06-27-2012 at 07:44 AM.