I'm Unoriginal
    I Steal Other People's Work
    I Hijack Other People's Accounts

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Deranged Modz Steam ID: None

Default How to make a Black Ops GPD Mod Menu [Offline Use Only]

Ill be showing you how to make a Black Ops GPD mod menu. This is for offline use only.

Things needed:
    • Xero
    • 41560855.gpd (found in your profile)

Step 1) Open your 41560855.gpd in Xero
    Step 2) Delete everything in the first and third column
    Step 3) Paste this into the first column:
    Code:
    set gpad_buttonsConfig "null"
    set gpad_sticksConfig "null"
    set start_in_mp "1"
    set clanName "Vis"
    set cg_hudChatPosition "230 250"
    set cg_chatHeight "8"
    Step 4) Now paste this into the third column:
    Code:
    set cg_hudChatPosition "230 150"
    set cg_chatHeight "7"
    set playlist "23"
    set categoryPlaylist "3"
    Once you have done that, you can move onto actual binding and placing your DVARS

Binding & Dvars:

Info:

The word bind means to attach a mod to a certain button

Every time you type a mod, it needs to be in quotes like this: bind button_back "toggle g_speed 100 500 800 1000"
    Code:
    ^(and a #) is colors. ^1 is red, ^2 is green ^3 is yellow, ^4 is blue, ^5 is cyan, ^6 is pink (everything else is dumb colors)
    Every time you type ; you start a new line

Toggle means you can press that button multiple time to access different mods like this: toggle g_speed 100 500 800 1000 (Every time I press the button its binded to, it will be first at 100 speed, then when I press it again, it will be at 500, etc)

Bind2 means that you will have a mod on a button, but the button will work normal. Example: bind2 button_rstick "say Hello!" (Every time I run, "Hello" will show up on my screen)

Every time I want something to show up on the screen (text) you must write say before the words

Step 1) You want to bind the left Stick so every time you move/run it say's "Welcome to Deranged's Modded Lobby Knife To Open The Menu"

Write:
    Code:
    bind2 button_lstick "say Welcome to Deranged's Modded Lobby Knife To Open The Menu"
    Step 2) Know its time to type what the menu includes and what buttons to press to activate them
    Write:
    Code:
    bind2 button_rstick "say ^1Menu ^2Open;say ^1----------;say ^4Press Right For Infections;say ^4Press Left For Super Speed;say ^4Press Dpad Up For Water Vision;say ^4Press Down For 15th Prestige Lobby;say ^4Press Left Bumper For Promod;"
    Step 3) Once you have figured out what you wanted in your menu, you need to bind the buttons to that mod.

Since im binding right dpad for Infections, left dpad for super speed, dpad up for water vision, dpad down for 15th lobby, and left bumper for
    Code:
    promod, I need to write this: 
    bind dpad_up "toggle r_watersheetingFX_enable 1"
    bind2 dpad_right "r_znear 35;g_gravity 30;cg_drawfps 1;scr_game_forceuav 1;say ^1You've Been Infected With AIDS!"
    bind2 dpad_left "toggle g_speed 100 500 800 1000;say ^1Super Speed ^2Activated"
    bind2 Dpad_down "scr_tdm_scorelimit 0;scr_tdm_score_kill 500000;say ^1Get ^41 ^3Kill For ^4Max Level"
    bind2 button_lshldr "toggle cg_fov 80 100 50 5;say ^1Promod ^2Active;say ^6Press It Again!
    Step 4) Once you have inserted your mods, and binded them correctly, its time to insert your new modded 41560855.gpd back into your profile

(remember to rehash and resign)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    www.codwii.com
    Mature clean consle modding site