Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Xat Scamming Shitstick
    1338
    sLoddir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: SLODDIR

    Default [RVYE52] OHAI SUM TEXT MODZ

    Code:
    Find Match Desc. Modifier [sLoddir]
    42000000 90000000
    061DCB6C 0000002C
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
     *Modifies the description for " Find Match "
     *Fill in X's with ASCII converted to hex.
    
    Private Match Desc. Modifier [sLoddir]
    42000000 90000000
    06176070 00000030
    4E5400XX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXX0050
    E0000000 80008000
     *Modifies the description for " Private Match "
     *Fill in X's with ASCII converted to hex.
    
    Create a Class Desc. Modifier [sLoddir]
    42000000 90000000
    061DEEBC 00000020
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XX004D50
    E0000000 80008000
     *Modifies the description for " Create a Class "
     *Fill in X's with ASCII converted to hex.
    
    Barracks Desc. Modifier [sLoddir]
    42000000 90000000
    061DCBFC 0000002C
    4C4500XX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXX0050 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
     *Modifies the description for " Barracks " 
     *Fill in X's with ASCII converted to hex.
    These are game-ruining vip codes.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    CLARKS WALLABEE'S MOTHERFUCKER

  2. #2
    Blink 182 Give Me Boners mynameisjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,377
    Points
    3,107
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,377
    Points
    3,107
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: JennaTollzZ PSN ID: OmmNomNomNomNom-

    Default

    d00d im pwn dem n00bs with dis. Thaknx nigguuhh.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane.Dragon View Post
    I fucked a shark once.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    i like the sig but i hate russ...
    im seeing conflict here

  3. #3
    Xat Scamming Shitstick
    1338
    sLoddir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: SLODDIR

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjosh View Post
    d00d im pwn dem n00bs with dis. Thaknx nigguuhh.

    ima be waiting for hate mail fer relasn des game ruinnin codz.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    CLARKS WALLABEE'S MOTHERFUCKER

  4. #4
    Blink 182 Give Me Boners mynameisjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,377
    Points
    3,107
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,377
    Points
    3,107
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: JennaTollzZ PSN ID: OmmNomNomNomNom-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sLoddir View Post

    ima be waiting for hate mail fer relasn des game ruinnin codz.
    ill bak u upwards brooooooooooohaammmmmmmmmm.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane.Dragon View Post
    I fucked a shark once.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED 58 View Post
    i like the sig but i hate russ...
    im seeing conflict here

  5. #5
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,560
    Points
    2,712
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,560
    Points
    2,712
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sLoddir View Post
    Code:
    Find Match Desc. Modifier [sLoddir]
    42000000 90000000
    061DCB6C 0000002C
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
     *Modifies the description for " Find Match "
     *Fill in X's with ASCII converted to hex.
    
    Private Match Desc. Modifier [sLoddir]
    42000000 90000000
    06176070 00000030
    4E5400XX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXX0050
    E0000000 80008000
     *Modifies the description for " Private Match "
     *Fill in X's with ASCII converted to hex.
    
    Create a Class Desc. Modifier [sLoddir]
    42000000 90000000
    061DEEBC 00000020
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XX004D50
    E0000000 80008000
     *Modifies the description for " Create a Class "
     *Fill in X's with ASCII converted to hex.
    
    Barracks Desc. Modifier [sLoddir]
    42000000 90000000
    061DCBFC 0000002C
    4C4500XX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXX0050 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
     *Modifies the description for " Barracks " 
     *Fill in X's with ASCII converted to hex.
    These are game-ruining vip codes.
    I poWn dem bitches dawg!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

    | Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

    PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

  6. #6
    Xat Scamming Shitstick
    1338
    sLoddir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: SLODDIR

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHiiFT View Post
    I poWn dem bitches dawg!
    dey be ragequittin?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    CLARKS WALLABEE'S MOTHERFUCKER

  7. #7
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,560
    Points
    2,712
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,560
    Points
    2,712
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sLoddir View Post
    dey be ragequittin?
    They be hella pissed

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

    | Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

    PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

  8. #8
    Xat Scamming Shitstick
    1338
    sLoddir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: SLODDIR

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHiiFT View Post
    They be hella pissed
    i wud be too!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    CLARKS WALLABEE'S MOTHERFUCKER

  9. #9
    Just say no to drugs hell nah I ain't listen Drugs's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,560
    Points
    2,712
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    /r/Pokmon
    Posts
    3,560
    Points
    2,712
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Spin Master PSN ID: xTiPToN_- Steam ID: xTipton

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/xTiPToN

    Default

    Text modz fur teh win?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Not a drug addict.

    | Wiki | Site Problems | Soundcloud | MTV Artist Page |

    PM @Tony for free Netflix Accounts

  10. #10
    Xat Scamming Shitstick
    1338
    sLoddir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: SLODDIR

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SHiiFT View Post
    Text modz fur teh win?
    totallybruh

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    CLARKS WALLABEE'S MOTHERFUCKER

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 12:21 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.