Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: jasp3r p0150nz

    Default Black Ops XeNoNz Menu v2.1 Zombies

    Download: (Includes all modding files with common level temp mp, n zombies I Did Not make the multiplayer it was an edit New 2.5 Getting released later today *ALOT BETTER*
    http://www.mediafire.com/?kr9u4vqc09m3u6e

    Tut:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrzqEzV2YFM&feature=plcp

    Black Ops NTSC:
    http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/59457...Duty_Black_OPS


    Includes
    -Max level
    -tons of dvars
    -EVERYTHING
    -4 Players (Not My DVAR)

    *Note* I made this menu you can go to hell if you dont believe me. I Dont Give! I thought u would all enjoy
    BTW Just because i have low posts doesnt mean i can't code. Iv'e made several xbox mod menus like cod 4 remakes and some wii mods

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by ☢NuclearModz☢; 07-09-2012 at 02:05 PM.

  2. #2
    I'm Unoriginal
    I Steal Other People's Work
    I Hijack Other People's Accounts

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    509
    Points
    877
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    509
    Points
    877
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Deranged Modz Steam ID: None

    Default

    Great menu bro!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Diehard xBTA*JUANx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    721
    Points
    1,489
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    721
    Points
    1,489

    Default

    Can i see some of your xbox mod menus?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: jasp3r p0150nz

    Default

    do you have a jtag troll:pedobear:

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Wii Coder
    ChumLee's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    5,390
    Points
    7,613
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    5,390
    Points
    7,613
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TERR0Rx9

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HAXZingTERR0R

    Default

    So you can make Wii mod menus, but you can't understand the concept that you can't go into public matches with them? Will you explain to me how the scripting to open the menu works my fine sir?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: jasp3r p0150nz

    Default

    UnlockPro()
    {
    perkz = [];
    perkz[1] = "PERKS_SLEIGHT_OF_HAND";
    perkz[2] = "PERKS_GHOST";
    perkz[3] = "PERKS_NINJA";
    perkz[4] = "PERKS_HACKER";
    perkz[5] = "PERKS_LIGHTWEIGHT";
    perkz[6] = "PERKS_SCOUT";
    perkz[7] = "PERKS_STEADY_AIM";
    perkz[8] = "PERKS_DEEP_IMPACT";
    perkz[9] = "PERKS_MARATHON";
    perkz[10] = "PERKS_SECOND_CHANCE";
    perkz[11] = "PERKS_TACTICAL_MASK";
    perkz[12] = "PERKS_PROFESSIONAL";
    perkz[13] = "PERKS_SCAVENGER";
    perkz[14] = "PERKS_FLAK_JACKET";
    perkz[15] = "PERKS_HARDLINE";

    for(y=1;y<16;y++)
    {
    zxz0O0 = perkz[y];
    for(i=0;i<3;i++)
    {
    self sayAll( "Pro Unlocked Needs a map restart" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::unlockItemFromChal lenge( "perkpro " + zxz0O0 + " " + i);
    self setClientdvar("activeaction", "vstr a");
    self setClientdvar("a", "updategamerprofile;uploadstats");
    }
    }
    }

    One of the codes i did not make

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HAXZing TERR0R View Post
    So you can make Wii mod menus, but you can't understand the concept that you can't go into public matches with them? Will you explain to me how the scripting to open the menu works my fine sir?
    :TROLL: Oh I gotta watch this shit! I want to answer second! I bet this is a rip from somewhere else!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    917
    Points
    1,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modderdanxx View Post
    UnlockPro()
    {
    perkz = [];
    perkz[1] = "PERKS_SLEIGHT_OF_HAND";
    perkz[2] = "PERKS_GHOST";
    perkz[3] = "PERKS_NINJA";
    perkz[4] = "PERKS_HACKER";
    perkz[5] = "PERKS_LIGHTWEIGHT";
    perkz[6] = "PERKS_SCOUT";
    perkz[7] = "PERKS_STEADY_AIM";
    perkz[8] = "PERKS_DEEP_IMPACT";
    perkz[9] = "PERKS_MARATHON";
    perkz[10] = "PERKS_SECOND_CHANCE";
    perkz[11] = "PERKS_TACTICAL_MASK";
    perkz[12] = "PERKS_PROFESSIONAL";
    perkz[13] = "PERKS_SCAVENGER";
    perkz[14] = "PERKS_FLAK_JACKET";
    perkz[15] = "PERKS_HARDLINE";

    for(y=1;y<16;y++)
    {
    zxz0O0 = perkz[y];
    for(i=0;i<3;i++)
    {
    self sayAll( "Pro Unlocked Needs a map restart" );
    self maps\mp\gametypes\_persistence::unlockItemFromChal lenge( "perkpro " + zxz0O0 + " " + i);
    self setClientdvar("activeaction", "vstr a");
    self setClientdvar("a", "updategamerprofile;uploadstats");
    }
    }
    }

    One of the codes i did not make
    If you made a mod menu explain what that declares in red.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Diehard xBTA*JUANx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    721
    Points
    1,489
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    721
    Points
    1,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modderdanxx View Post
    do you have a jtag troll:pedobear:
    I was talking about some video's of your xbox mod menus

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: jasp3r p0150nz

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrderVonJuden View Post
    If you made a mod menu explain what that declares in red.
    Smart @ss read i did not make it but it declares the numbers!:pedobear:

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 12:16 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.