Vibrant

Default Modded Xbox Controllers

Hey guys well my close friend makes modded controllers. This is one of his hobbies he does on his free time and he makes them for pretty much anyone and they cost dirt cheap. You can completely customize the controller because he can pretty much do anything to one. Here are a few pictures of my controller he just made me.

I attached an image because I am on my iPhone. Anyway as I said you can completely customize a controller. So first he puts in all the led lights where you want them and the colors you want. After he is done with that which takes him around 45min-1hour he takes some pictures and sends them to you to see of you like it do far. Then you tell him what color you want the shell and what you want the text to say and what font you want and what color you want the text to be. Not only does he put led lights in it but he puts the 120 mode mod in the controller too. This includes rapid fire, quick scope mod, sensitivity mod, ect. You must be thinking this must cost a shit load of money but it only costs $60 for a controller as I explained. It costs $10 dollars for more mods and pulsating lights. Normally a remote like this would cost $150-$200 or even more. I am telling you guys this is no scam or anything it takes him about 6 hours to complete a controller since he has to paint the shell and let it dry ect. but once he is done I walk to his house since he lives by me and pick up the controller an ship it off using USPS to whoever the buyer is. So if you would like one pm me with exactly everything you want and I'll tell you what the cost will be and btw you have to pay with PayPal or go to a Walmart, rite aid, or wegmans and buy a green dot money pack card and put $60-$70 on it depending on how much you controller costs then give me the code or email him the code.

EDIT; I just got confirmation from him he does Xbox, Ps3, Wii, and 64 controllers!!! Completely customizable too!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Vibrant; 07-10-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Bad Company

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

does he do ps3 controllers too?

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Vibrant

Yes he does

Edit: Only if you have money and are serious about buying one inbox me so I can send you the guys number so you can tell him what you want.

Last edited by Vibrant; 07-10-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Bad Company

Badge

User Info     Contact     Gamer ID

Quote Originally Posted by wzrd View Post
    Yes he does
    sweet, hopefully this isnt a scam... ps3 controllers are far too expensive...

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    Red 58 = Swoot (Reincarnated)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOOBER View Post
    Terr0r you need a Gecko. Lets go to the Pet store and buy one
    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    He may not have a soul but he still has a brain. Unlike Russ who has neither.

Vibrant

I promise you this is not a scam. That's why I said only if your serious about getting one inbox me because I don't want no shit about oh I don't know well I don't have money blah blah blah because we're busy people and yeah. If your serious inbox me.