Results 1 to 10 of 10
07-11-2012, 11:12 AM #1fear_botGuest
[Guide] Download Youtube Videos (No middle man)
First, download Firefox. http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/fx/#desktop
After downloading Firefox, download the Firefox plugin called Tamperdata. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...n/tamper-data/
1) Open up Tamperdata.
2) Search up a video that you want to download.
3) Load the video up while Tamperdata is still open, and when it starts to play, pause it. Screen should look like this:
4) As you can see, there's an assload of requests in Tamperdata that you don't need, hit the clear button to clear it all out.
5) Change the video to the quality you want to download it in (If it's highest is 360p, you'll have to refresh the page and look for the video request like in the next step)
6) After changing the quality, look in Tamperdata for a request like this: (If you're downloading 720p or 1080p videos, the format will NOT be FLV, but MP4 instead)
7) Double click the "video/" request to open up a box, and when that box pops up right click the link and select copy.
8) After copying it, you'll have a URL like this copied:Code:
9) Paste the URL in your browser, and the video should either load and start playing, or automatically download. If it starts to play, just click "File" and "Save Page As".
10) When saving it, it won't have a file extension, just put either ".FLV" or ".MP4" after "videoplayback" when saving (Videos that need the .FLV extension are all videos 480p and under, and all videos that need .MP4 are all videos 720p and up.)
11) Now you're downloading your video straight from Youtube, no middle man means no shit quality.
If you're using Chrome, check out Boxninja's guide for downloading Youtube videos: http://www.codeleakers.com/showthrea...ideos-(Chrome)
If you're using Internet Explorer or Opera, fuck you, download something that's useful.
Last edited by fear_bot; 07-11-2012 at 11:32 AM.
07-11-2012, 11:14 AM #2
Great job fear. I was wondering how to do it. Now i can transfer videos i download to my iPod. Thanks.
Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2
07-11-2012, 11:15 AM #3
I Steal Other People's Work
I Hijack Other People's Accounts
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
Great guide! :thumbs:
07-11-2012, 11:16 AM #4
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
Cool Tutorial :thumbs:
07-11-2012, 11:17 AM #5
Nice means you can download it with full quality not like those sites that dumb down the quality.
07-11-2012, 11:19 AM #6
Thanks for the tut fear_bot and I agree with Retro, I like that you can change the quality of the video and download it with that quality.
07-28-2012, 02:00 PM #7
There was another way that I forgot about a long time ago but nice tutorial!
07-28-2012, 02:20 PM #8
Yeah nice tut this helped
07-28-2012, 02:21 PM #9
There's a website that's does this but way easier. I'll try to find it.
07-28-2012, 02:23 PM #10