Results 1 to 10 of 23
05-04-2010, 09:58 AM #1Tipped OuTGuest
[GUIDE] How To Make One Hit Kill Weapons For SWRS
This guide is intended for Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
What you need:
M33/GEN Custom Firmware
A Basic Knowledge of RAM Hacking (No Knowledge of MIPS Required)
Lets Get Started:
1. Turn off all hacks, except for Perma Carbonite Freeze and INF Ammo.
2. Set the minimum players, for your game, to 2. (You must find the address that controls that, then change it's value to 2. If you can't do that, then you're not ready for this)
3. Select Tatooine as your map, and set the game mode to 2 Flag CTF.
4. Launch the game. Modify your loadout to contain the Carbonite Freeze Gun, Health/Ammo Packs and and the weapon you'd like to make one hit kill for.
5. Perma freeze the bot on the map, using your Carbonite Freeze Gun.
6. Give it one of your health packs.
7. Start a search for an Unknown Value of 32-Bit
8. Shoot at the bot once (DO NOT KILL THE BOT). Search less.
9. Give the bot a health pack. Search greater.
10. Repeat steps 8 and 9 until you have found the health address for the bot.
11. Once you have found the health address for the bot, shoot at it with your gun once.
12. Check how much the health has subtracted after you've shot the bot. If it originally had a Float Value of 100, and now it has a Float Value of 80, then the damage value for your weapon is 20. (PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND LOOK AT THE IMPORTANT NOTICE)
13. Set your search range between 0x70000000 and 0x80000000
14. Start an Exact Value search of whatever the damage value for your weapon was (for example a Float Value of 20).
15. Start adding all the 0x70000000+ address's and set their Hex Value to 0x7F800000 (Float Value of INF).
16. Respawn, shoot your gun at the bot, bam, one hit kill. Now you just need to narrow down what address controls that. Just deactivate one, respawn, test. Repeat until you've found it.
Done. Enjoy your one hit kill code.
Pay attention to how many bullets hit the bot. If 3 bullets hit the bot at once, and it subtracted a Float Value of 30 from the bot's health, then the real damage value is 10. Each bullet was worth a damage of 10.
We're looking for the damage of each individual bullet, remember this.
Last edited by Tipped OuT; 05-12-2010 at 06:30 AM.
05-04-2010, 12:39 PM #2
Uh ohs, now everyone can make One Hit Kill weapons! *Pwnt.* Fortunately, this doesn't work with explosives...
05-04-2010, 12:46 PM #3
make 1 hit kills for what on rs? you and oby already made all
i can try this on the new naruto game that is coming out soon.
05-04-2010, 01:18 PM #4Tipped OuTGuest
Last edited by Tipped OuT; 05-04-2010 at 01:22 PM.
05-04-2010, 01:21 PM #5
Great guide tipped.
05-04-2010, 01:23 PM #6
i wonder if a hacker killer OS will work online with this method.
05-04-2010, 01:31 PM #7Tipped OuTGuest
05-11-2010, 04:37 PM #8
wait.. so i could make a 2 shot kill or a 3 shot kill..........kewl that way itd be less obvious that you were hacking LoLz
05-11-2010, 06:17 PM #9
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
os is not controlled by server.
its all in the gun. that gun's online area is in a diff place. no one has found it yet. and i think the online gun is a diff "value" than the loadout gun.....
05-11-2010, 06:39 PM #10
cool, if you find the bots life value, can you bring it to 0 and he dies?