Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: jasp3r p0150nz

    Default OMG How Do I!!!...

    Get Lower than 100 on leaderboards for zombies my level is the max level the 2.e Whatever it is!:banana:

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Member DaAsianGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    207
    Points
    670
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    207
    Points
    670

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/DaAs1anGuy

    Default

    does it have a negative sign? and why is this in the Mod Discussion & Help?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: jasp3r p0150nz

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaAsianGuy View Post
    does it have a negative sign? and why is this in the Mod Discussion & Help?
    nope max level positive BTW I'm Only 300 on Leaderboards.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    ABlackGuy's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,403
    Points
    5,430
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,403
    Points
    5,430
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: X_-ABlackGuy-_X

    Default

    I forget how to do it but ou have to get the Nueropathy mod menu for zombies. Then you have to change the round to something high. Dont go too high where you get shit like 09X.384 or it will keep trying to load the round and you will have to end the game. Also its pretty random where it puts you on the leader boards. I did it and got like 383 when I used to play a yer ago.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    337
    Points
    702
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: jasp3r p0150nz

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ABlackGuy View Post
    I forget how to do it but ou have to get the Nueropathy mod menu for zombies. Then you have to change the round to something high. Dont go too high where you get shit like 09X.384 or it will keep trying to load the round and you will have to end the game. Also its pretty random where it puts you on the leader boards. I did it and got like 383 when I used to play a yer ago.
    Off-topic i asked to reset not max it i already have highest level

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Member DaAsianGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    207
    Points
    670
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    207
    Points
    670

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/DaAs1anGuy

    Default

    that's not off-topics

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Wii Coder
    ChumLee's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    5,383
    Points
    7,606
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    5,383
    Points
    7,606
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TERR0Rx9

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HAXZingTERR0R

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by modderdanxx View Post
    Off-topic i asked to reset not max it i already have highest level
    Just play a match and your level will change. When I change my level with a mod menu, it saves on the leaderboards, but then if I make it to round 10 in a game after that, that saves on the leaderboards instead.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 12:39 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.