Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life

Curret n3wbit
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SSRunts PSN ID: DCCoexist Steam ID: dcrunts

Default Life

I want to first say if this is in the wrong section someone please move it.

I want to start this off with a picture.

Take a look at the picture. Read what it says. If you can't read the text or can't read in general here is what it says:"Life is like a set of stairs, take it one step at a time, if you don't things can get rougher than they were."

There are a couple reasons as to why i made this picture. One was the fact that i wasn't tired at 4am, but the other reason was because lately I have been feeling kind of down and I don't know exactly why. Some of you may see life as a shit hole that you got thrown in for no reason. But you have to realize something. Why would you be here, placed by whomever you believe in, if it was all for nothing. Everyone makes a difference in this world. This can be thought very similar to the butterfly effect. The butterfly effect is where someone goes back into the past (or future) and changes something drastically in their future or past lives which change the present day. The difference can be your wife gets shot in a drug raid or you are having sex with your wife when the shooting would have happened. But not to get off topic too much. We were all put here on this planet, this universe, this galaxy for a reason. Every thing you say and do can affect the future. Whether that means throwing a smile at some random stranger. That could have been the one thing they needed to decide not to commit suicide. People take random acts of kindness like that in a very caring and sharing way and they often show it towards someone else. Que the domino or butterfly affect now. So back to the quote, many of us take life too fast. Meaning you do not sit back and relax to enjoy the ride. You let the world consume you and you can't see the world as you are speeding by. Take this as to like if you were in a car in a 25mph speed zone, but you are driving that car at 100mph for who knows why. You can't see anything around you. This may lead to you killing a person (in this scenario). Life is fast when you make it fast. Life is basically how you make it. If you want a nice life you have to treat it that way. If you want a crappy life you can treat it that way as well. So what I am saying about the speed is - is that that is like not taking life by one step at a time. That is cutting corners. Life is not one big race to see who wins. Shortcuts only lead to losers in life. Some of you may feel down and even suicidal, but like I said before you were placed here for a reason and that reason is to live your life to the fullest and to influence others to do the same. Without you the world could come crashing down and you wouldn't even know it. The most important thing to life is you. You are the reason why your life is how it is and if you want to change it than go for it. YOU are strong. And YOU are the reason why YOU can survive without having suicidal thoughts. Life means loads to everyone around you and you may not see that. Life is the reason why you have feelings. Life is the reason why you have sympathy. Life is the reason why you are you. Take it by the horns and go for a ride because life is important and without it the world would be nothing.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

"Sense is not made like money, sense is had like heart, pride, and integrity."~Russ

Shrek is love, Shrek is life Squish.'s Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquishyYum

That was one good speech Russ. I hope you stop feeling down soon.
    Lately I have been feeling like a peice of shit. Because I have been getting in trouble at school a lot. My parents are always on my back about doing the best I can, but the thing they don't realize is I am 13 year old teen who is trying his hardest yet I still am treated like shit. I live a life of luxury and that shit but everything is in the fast lane, my family never takes it slow. Especially my dad.

THANKS GOOBS FOR THE GREAT GIFT!

~ GIFTS FROM FRIENDS ~
    JROD ~ VINYL 1 ~ VINYL 2 ~ VIN ~ STRIKE

Curret n3wbit
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MeNTaL View Post
    That was one good speech Russ. I hope you stop feeling down soon.
    Lately I have been feeling like a peice of shit. Because I have been getting in trouble at school a lot. My parents are always on my back about doing the best I can, but the thing they don't realize is I am 13 year old teen who is trying his hardest yet I still am treated like shit. I live a life of luxury and that shit but everything is in the fast lane, my family never takes it slow. Especially my dad.
    Inspirational speech ;) and i had the same problem the last 2 years about the school thing, but never lived the life of luxury and life is going by fast for me, but thank the higher power for making my dad realize that that was the case and to slow life down a little

"Sense is not made like money, sense is had like heart, pride, and integrity."~Russ

Shrek is love, Shrek is life Squish.'s Avatar

Badge

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SquishyYum

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Inspirational speech ;) and i had the same problem the last 2 years about the school thing, but never lived the life of luxury and life is going by fast for me, but thank the higher power for making my dad realize that that was the case and to slow life down a little
    My dad doesn't listen

THANKS GOOBS FOR THE GREAT GIFT!

~ GIFTS FROM FRIENDS ~
    JROD ~ VINYL 1 ~ VINYL 2 ~ VIN ~ STRIKE

Curret n3wbit
    Gamer IDs

you have to wake him up maybe scare him a little that's what i had to do

Pro Top Laner
    VoyBoy<3

Go out. I was feeling down a few days ago, Went to the beach for two days and I felt better. Just spend time with the family and going out to places.

just 'round the corner PoptartHunter's Avatar

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PoptartHunterCL

Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post
    Go out. I was feeling down a few days ago, Went to the beach for two days and I felt better. Just spend time with the family and going out to places.
    Couldn't agree more.

Curret n3wbit
    Gamer IDs

I understand but it kinda sucks when you have nobody to hang out with

Pro Top Laner
    VoyBoy<3

Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    I understand but it kinda sucks when you have nobody to hang out with
    I went to the beach, Didn't know anyone. I just stuck around my little cousins and I was having fun.

Retired Prophet

Contact info:

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/kennethbgoodin

Butterfly effect = the theory that the tiny amount of wind generated by a butterfly's wingbeat could eventually lead to a tornado.

Depression sucks, man. There's no clear way to deal with it, you just gotta soldier on.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้