Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Member B0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799

    Question [REQUEST] [SC7E52] Name Toggler in-Lobby

    Is there one in existance?
    I've been trying to find one, anybody got one?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you want a MegaMan 2 Boss Intro for everything Here ya go just click on the red megaman on the button right of your screen and it'll turn blue now load something

  2. #2
    ŮǨŇȎŴŅ
    ṀỒĎḒḜṜ
    ẴṋỠņɎḿǾữṨ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    EveryWhere -_-
    Posts
    232
    Points
    663
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    EveryWhere -_-
    Posts
    232
    Points
    663

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: ScAmEdAtLimJ

    Default

    Code:
    Name Toggler v.2
    28200FA0 00008000
    054B10A8 80000064
    06000064 00000018
    XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX
    CC000000 00000000
    054B10A8 80000064
    06000064 00000018
    XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXX
    CC000000 00000000
    F6000001 8000817F
    00000000 814E2250
    5A010000 00000024
    90010001 00000000
    F6000001 8000817F
    00000000 814B0760
    5A010000 00000024
    90010002 00000000
    58010000 00000000
    4A001002 00000000
    9A00041F 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    Wiimote
    
    Name Toggler v.2
    28200F0A 00000800
    054B10A8 80000064
    06000064 00000018
    XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX
    CC000000 00000000
    054B10A8 80000064
    06000064 00000018
    XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXX
    CC000000 00000000
    F6000001 8000817F
    00000000 814E2250
    5A010000 00000024
    90010001 00000000
    F6000001 8000817F
    00000000 814B0760
    5A010000 00000024
    90010002 00000000
    58010000 00000000
    4A001002 00000000
    9A00041F 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    Next time use the search bar

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Fờŕḗvḗŕ Ǻńǿńḿṍứṥ?

    1v1? 22&3. Wanna Try?


  3. #3
    Xat Scamming Shitstick
    1338
    sLoddir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,167
    Points
    1,214

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: SLODDIR

    Default

    In-Game Name Changer Host [Kyle Hawk]
    08A9A660 XXXXXXXX
    200929E0 00000000
    08A9A664 XXXXXXXX
    200929E0 00000000
    08A9A668 XXXXXXXX
    200929E0 00000000
    08A9A66C XXXXXXXX
    200929E0 00000000
    08A9A670 XXXXXXXX
    200929E0 00000000
    -Converted to 08 by HAXZing TERR0RIST.
    -X's = ASCII to hex
    -Replace remaining x's with 0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    CLARKS WALLABEE'S MOTHERFUCKER

  4. #4
    Member B0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ẴṋỠņɎḿǾữṨ View Post
    Code:
    -snip-
    Next time use the search bar
    I did, all I got was MW3 ones

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you want a MegaMan 2 Boss Intro for everything Here ya go just click on the red megaman on the button right of your screen and it'll turn blue now load something

  5. #5
    ŮǨŇȎŴŅ
    ṀỒĎḒḜṜ
    ẴṋỠņɎḿǾữṨ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    EveryWhere -_-
    Posts
    232
    Points
    663
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    EveryWhere -_-
    Posts
    232
    Points
    663

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: ScAmEdAtLimJ

    Default

    Well thers the code pick the one you need (CCP or Wiimote) Then put 3 name modifiers in the x's

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Fờŕḗvḗŕ Ǻńǿńḿṍứṥ?

    1v1? 22&3. Wanna Try?


  6. #6
    Member B0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ẴṋỠņɎḿǾữṨ View Post
    Well thers the code pick the one you need (CCP or Wiimote) Then put 3 name modifiers in the x's
    Erm...Three names? Theres only two sets of X's...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you want a MegaMan 2 Boss Intro for everything Here ya go just click on the red megaman on the button right of your screen and it'll turn blue now load something

  7. #7
    ŮǨŇȎŴŅ
    ṀỒĎḒḜṜ
    ẴṋỠņɎḿǾữṨ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    EveryWhere -_-
    Posts
    232
    Points
    663
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    EveryWhere -_-
    Posts
    232
    Points
    663

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: ScAmEdAtLimJ

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B0B View Post
    Erm...Three names? Theres only two sets of X's...
    Oh shit there is....Then i guess put to ill try to find you the one with three names

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Fờŕḗvḗŕ Ǻńǿńḿṍứṥ?

    1v1? 22&3. Wanna Try?


  8. #8
    Member B0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ẴṋỠņɎḿǾữṨ View Post
    Oh shit there is....Then i guess put to ill try to find you the one with three names
    Found four for zombies...But I'm looking for Multiplayer...Why is it so hard to find a name toggler in-lobby for black ops.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you want a MegaMan 2 Boss Intro for everything Here ya go just click on the red megaman on the button right of your screen and it'll turn blue now load something

  9. #9
    ŮǨŇȎŴŅ
    ṀỒĎḒḜṜ
    ẴṋỠņɎḿǾữṨ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    EveryWhere -_-
    Posts
    232
    Points
    663
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    EveryWhere -_-
    Posts
    232
    Points
    663

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: ScAmEdAtLimJ

    Default

    Alright heres this one

    Code:
    Name toggler v2
    
    28200FA0 00008000
    054B10A8 80000064
    06000064 00000018
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX <-- NAME MODIFIER HERE USE MIKEZILLA ONLY
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    CC000000 00000000
    054B10A8 80000064
    06000064 00000018
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX <----NAME MODIFIER HERE
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    CC000000 00000000
    F6000001 8000817F
    00000000 814E2250
    5A010000 00000024
    90010001 00000000
    F6000001 8000817F
    00000000 814B0760
    5A010000 00000024
    90010002 00000000
    58010000 00000000
    4A001002 00000000
    9A00041F 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    Wiimote [Home]
    
    Name toggler v2
    
    28200F0A 00000800
    054B10A8 80000064
    06000064 00000018
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX <-- NAME MODIFIER HERE USE MIKEZILLA ONLY
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    CC000000 00000000
    054B10A8 80000064
    06000064 00000018
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX <----NAME MODIFIER HERE
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    CC000000 00000000
    F6000001 8000817F
    00000000 814E2250
    5A010000 00000024
    90010001 00000000
    F6000001 8000817F
    00000000 814B0760
    5A010000 00000024
    90010002 00000000
    58010000 00000000
    4A001002 00000000
    9A00041F 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    CCP [HOME]
    This one you have to put two name mods then you can also type your name out in a text message.....But to do that you have to go to the blank name then type it

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Fờŕḗvḗŕ Ǻńǿńḿṍứṥ?

    1v1? 22&3. Wanna Try?


  10. #10
    Member B0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ẴṋỠņɎḿǾữṨ View Post
    Alright heres this one

    Code:
    Name toggler v2
    
    28200FA0 00008000
    054B10A8 80000064
    06000064 00000018
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX <-- NAME MODIFIER HERE USE MIKEZILLA ONLY
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    CC000000 00000000
    054B10A8 80000064
    06000064 00000018
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX <----NAME MODIFIER HERE
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    CC000000 00000000
    F6000001 8000817F
    00000000 814E2250
    5A010000 00000024
    90010001 00000000
    F6000001 8000817F
    00000000 814B0760
    5A010000 00000024
    90010002 00000000
    58010000 00000000
    4A001002 00000000
    9A00041F 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    Wiimote [Home]
    
    Name toggler v2
    
    28200F0A 00000800
    054B10A8 80000064
    06000064 00000018
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX <-- NAME MODIFIER HERE USE MIKEZILLA ONLY
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    CC000000 00000000
    054B10A8 80000064
    06000064 00000018
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX <----NAME MODIFIER HERE
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    CC000000 00000000
    F6000001 8000817F
    00000000 814E2250
    5A010000 00000024
    90010001 00000000
    F6000001 8000817F
    00000000 814B0760
    5A010000 00000024
    90010002 00000000
    58010000 00000000
    4A001002 00000000
    9A00041F 00000000
    E0000000 80008000
    
    CCP [HOME]
    This one you have to put two name mods then you can also type your name out in a text message.....But to do that you have to go to the blank name then type it
    Thanks dude

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you want a MegaMan 2 Boss Intro for everything Here ya go just click on the red megaman on the button right of your screen and it'll turn blue now load something

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 01:37 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.