Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Minecraft Mods - Light Saber Mod
07-27-2012, 09:42 AM #1
Minecraft Mods - Light Saber Mod
Have you ever wanted to go Darth Vader on a mob? Well now you can. Presenting the Light Saber Mod. This mod brings two light sabers into your inventory, a blue saber and a red saber. Unfortunately this version has no sound effects. This weapon is a 1 hit kill with every default mob (mobs that came with the game). Added mods may cause variations. Other than that there's nothing much to say about this mod other than its a really good mod and really fun to use. I recommend installing TooManyItems because it'll prevent the building procedure and will give you the sabers right out of the box. Happy modding :thumbs:.
1. Go into the run box start: button+r
2. Type %appdata% and go into your roaming folder
3. Click on your .minecraft folder and open your bin folder
4. Open the minecraft.jar folder using Winrar
5. Delete the Meta file inside the minecraft.jar folder
6. Drag Modloader, Lightsaber Mod and TooManyItems into the minecraft.jar file.
Light Saber Mod: http://www.mediafire.com/?wzx6022cge626km
(No source link )
Last edited by Steve; 07-27-2012 at 10:32 AM.
07-27-2012, 10:06 AM #2
Good work, I shall make a sticky when I get off work with a list of posted mods
P.s. No advertising free forums, admins will ban you if it's in every post. Just warning you, next time I'll remove it. It's just the rule man.
Last edited by Notorious; 07-27-2012 at 10:09 AM.
07-27-2012, 10:24 AM #3
Oh well thanks for the sticky though
Last edited by Steve; 07-27-2012 at 10:25 AM.