Results 1 to 4 of 4
07-27-2012, 05:49 PM #1
[READ]Reminder of the rules for posting a mod
As some of you may have noticed, I am now moderator of the wii section.
The main reason I applied for the position was to organize the clutter.
So here's just a small reminder of what you should think about when posting a mod.
Some things that are required:
•Putting the games ID in the title so people can easily figure out what game the mod is for.
• If a mod is untested, make sure you make that 100% clear in the title of the thread
If you want your mod to not immediately get dismissed as an edit or a waste of time you should always give a fairly decent description of what your mod is. A preview of sorts is always good but is no needed. Post credits of the various things used in your mod, if you don't, expect to be made aware of it via flaming.
This next part is self explanatory but I feel it needs to be put out there as a reminder.
Always post in the correct section:
• Original mods using nobody else's base coding go in the mods section.
• Ports and edits of another person mod goes in the edits section.
• Discussions and or previews of mods go in the Mod discussions section.
• Asking for a script or mod goes in the Mod requests section.
• No renaming edits
• All credit must've given
• Edits belong in the edits section, do not post them anywhere else or try to pass them off as your own. It will not work.
• "Porting" also falls under the edits category.
Doing all that makes it easier on us mods and makes it easier for users to find what they're looking for.
If you have any suggestions or see something I missed, let me know.
Last edited by KazzababeGamer; 09-16-2012 at 08:00 AM.
08-26-2012, 11:53 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
your awesome cause my wii got messed up when i tried a untested mod menue that said it was tested
08-26-2012, 12:11 PM #3
You forgot. No naming edits! It wasn't allowed when the edits section first opened
09-16-2012, 07:57 AM #4