Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Points
    756
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Points
    756

    Default [Cod4 Zombies] Hawkin's Cod4 Zombies v1.9 Ported To Wii



    Everything you need is in the desc enjoy.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Fuzed Gaming
    Join Us
    Fuzed's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
    Posts
    999
    Points
    2,038
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
    Posts
    999
    Points
    2,038
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fate Dizhl Steam ID: None

    Default

    Nice.
    It looks fun.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!


    Rep doesn't lie!

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Points
    756
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Points
    756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Hacks View Post
    Nice.
    It looks fun.
    It's lots of fun and you should look up his v5.0 and it is crazy what he has in it.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Formally known as Tlpwnzer KazzababeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,947
    Points
    5,427
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,947
    Points
    5,427

    Default

    Looks really boring and buggy. But as you said, overgrown doesn't have much in it.Try showing ambush like you said.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Points
    756
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Points
    756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlpwnzer View Post
    Looks really boring and buggy. But as you said, overgrown doesn't have much in it.Try showing ambush like you said.
    No not buggy at all :/ and a lot more maps work look in the desc I found out that there are more maps. Also, there are tons of stuff in it haha you can't say it's boring by looking at one map also if you watch his v5 you wouldn't be saying it's boring.


    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by REDN3CK6; 07-31-2012 at 07:21 AM.

  6. #6
    Formally known as Tlpwnzer KazzababeGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,947
    Points
    5,427
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,947
    Points
    5,427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REDN3CK6 View Post
    No not buggy at all :/ and a lot more maps work look in the desc I found out that there are more maps. Also, there are tons of stuff in it haha you can't say it's boring by looking at one map also if you watch his v5 you wouldn't be saying it's boring.

    That's what I just said -_-
    "Overgrown looks boring, show ambush like you said" - Please read the actual post next time.
    As for buggy, I'm referring to the forfeiting text that's there non-stop.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Points
    756
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Points
    756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tlpwnzer View Post
    That's what I just said -_-
    "Overgrown looks boring, show ambush like you said" - Please read the actual post next time.
    As for buggy, I'm referring to the forfeiting text that's there non-stop.
    That forfeiting text is just there because when people join the game and choose a class. Also, you can play this in private match I messed up and then the text won't be there if you play in a private match.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Member B0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799

    Default

    I heard hints of porting all through out that video, Lol.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you want a MegaMan 2 Boss Intro for everything Here ya go just click on the red megaman on the button right of your screen and it'll turn blue now load something

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Points
    756
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    302
    Points
    756

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B0B View Post
    I heard hints of porting all through out that video, Lol.
    I know I did port it in my title I said I port it I didn't say this was my mod.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Member B0B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Nobody needs to know.
    Posts
    407
    Points
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by REDN3CK6 View Post
    I know I did port it in my title I said I port it I didn't say this was my mod.
    I mean hints of porting other things i.e. mod menus and other gametype mods.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    If you want a MegaMan 2 Boss Intro for everything Here ya go just click on the red megaman on the button right of your screen and it'll turn blue now load something

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 04:51 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.