Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Diehard xBoMb3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,149
    Points
    1,512
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,149
    Points
    1,512
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: LlamaJewBomba Wii Code: xBoMb3r

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: themaniac007

    Default How Do You Use [SC7P52] Codes?

    Ok so I have this one code I want to use but its in SC7P52 so how do I change it so I can use SC7P52 for Zombies and SC7E52 for Multiplayer

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    ✝ Pursuit of Happiness ✝ Sh0x's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,838
    Points
    3,175
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,838
    Points
    3,175
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: iiSh0x

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/zSh0x

    Default



    You can't, it is a SC7P52 is the PAL version of the BO.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!





  3. #3
    #HitlerDidNothingWrong
    ⌘Flying Dutchman⌘

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,018
    Points
    8,445
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,018
    Points
    8,445
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: baktiar77 Wii Code: baktiar77

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/77baktiar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |i_zSh0x_i| View Post


    You can't, it is a SC7P52 is the PAL version of the BO.


    You fail faggot.

    If the code is in Pal then it should work on the NTSC version of the game and vice versa.

    There is no change needed.
    Also to answer the other part of question it is not possible to use multiplayer codes on zombies.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    ✝ Pursuit of Happiness ✝ Sh0x's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,838
    Points
    3,175
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,838
    Points
    3,175
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: iiSh0x

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/zSh0x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baktiar77 View Post


    You fail faggot.

    If the code is in Pal then it should work on the NTSC version of the game and vice versa.

    There is no change needed.
    Also to answer the other part of question it is not possible to use multiplayer codes on zombies.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    If they always work for both games why is there a different codes section for both on Codeleakers?
    Fag.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!





  5. #5
    #HitlerDidNothingWrong
    ⌘Flying Dutchman⌘

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,018
    Points
    8,445
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,018
    Points
    8,445
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: baktiar77 Wii Code: baktiar77

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/77baktiar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by |i_zSh0x_i| View Post
    If they always work for both games why is there a different codes section for both on Codeleakers?
    Fag.
    Listen here faggot, not all codes here are Call of Duty and have the same universal codes that work for both regions.

    Our site also has a strong Goldeneye, Conduit, Mario Kart in which PAL codes are periodically put there.

    And why we use all these subforums?
    Let's see it gives a us a hit on Google SEO and more organization.

    Now you as faggot who happens to also happens to be a credit stealer; ban evader and a big time leech should really keep your mouth quiet. You have little-no coding knowledge, so maybe you do tut research before spitting out utter rubbish from your mouth.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Baktiar; 08-02-2012 at 11:16 AM.

  6. #6
    Diehard xBoMb3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,149
    Points
    1,512
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,149
    Points
    1,512
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: LlamaJewBomba Wii Code: xBoMb3r

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: themaniac007

    Default

    baktiar77 Fuck you he is just trying to help so why dont you stop being an asshole and stop carrying codeleakers on you Ipad bitch

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    ✝ Pursuit of Happiness ✝ Sh0x's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,838
    Points
    3,175
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,838
    Points
    3,175
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: iiSh0x

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/zSh0x

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baktiar77 View Post
    Listen here faggot, not all codes here are Call of Duty and have the same universal codes that work for both regions.

    Our site also has a strong Goldeneye, Conduit, Mario Kart in which PAL codes are periodically put there.

    And why we use all these subforums?
    Let's see it gives a us a hit on Google SEO and more organization.

    Now you as faggot who happens to also happens to be a credit stealer; ban evader and a big time leech should really keep your mouth quiet. You have little-no coding knowledge, so maybe you do tut research before spitting out utter rubbish from your mouth.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Hmmh. You bring up the same shit everytime. Stop living in the past. That is the only comeback you have and you don't anyone else saying shit. I enjoy contributing and helping out people in this community so stop being a fag. Just leave me alone.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!





  8. #8
    Mid Laner
    #SKATE EVERY DAMN DAY
    FrozenFire's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,545
    Points
    3,442
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,545
    Points
    3,442
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: froz3nfir398

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FROZ3NFIR3ZCHANNEL?feature=mhee

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xBoMb3r View Post
    baktiar77 Fuck you he is just trying to help so why dont you stop being an asshole and stop carrying codeleakers on you Ipad bitch
    I lol'd so hard... did you really just say ''Ipad bitch''? SMH.

    His first comment was true, but the second was a comeback. Analyze the first situation before you take sides.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The Visionary





  9. #9
    Wii Coder
    ChumLee's Avatar

    Badge

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    5,383
    Points
    7,606
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    5,383
    Points
    7,606
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: TERR0Rx9

    Contact info:

    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/HAXZingTERR0R

    Default

    I hate you all. You use PAL codes just as if you were using NTSC codes. Dependent on the game series, wifi games usually use the same addresses no matter the region.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Diehard xBoMb3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,149
    Points
    1,512
         User Info     Contact     Gamer ID
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Idk. Do you?
    Posts
    1,149
    Points
    1,512
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: LlamaJewBomba Wii Code: xBoMb3r

    Contact info:

    Kik Username: themaniac007

    Default

    Yes, Yes I did

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -10. The time now is 11:13 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.