Results 1 to 10 of 15
Thread: Call of Duty Black Ops II
08-07-2012, 08:21 PM #1
Call of Duty Black Ops II
As Im sure many of you know, the Black Ops II multiplayer trailer has finally been released. Below I'm going to point out a few things you may or may not have missed.
1. The way classes are setup appears to have been re-arranged a bit. It would seem that you can only a maximum of ten "thingies" at any time, meaning you can get an extra grenade and remove a perk if you feel like that would help. It also appears that you can remove your primary and secondary weapon if you'd rather have something else.
2. I think its happened, I think Treyarch has officially made panic knifing a thing of the past. Although you cant be sure just from watching the trailer, it would seem that knives are now there own weapon that take about 1-3 seconds to take out before you can "panic knife" someone. You also cant be sure that they removed the default melee weapon, although Ive heard rumors that it now takes two knives to kill someone.
3. New gametype! Some of you may not have seen the new gameplay video, but its basically a squad deathmatch. There are 3 teams pitted against each other, just like any normal team deathmatch but with an extra team to fight against.
4. At the beginning of the trailer you may have noticed the player was holding a select fire gun. In real life a select fire gun allows you to chose the mode of fire you want. Burst, Semi-Auto or fully auto. Knowing that Black Ops II isnt real life to most of us, that may not be the case.
5. Camping has been eliminated, thank god! With the addition of the new "Xray Scope" you can now see players through walls whilst ads. Although that's all anybody knows about it right now.
6. Dolphin Diving - nuff said
7. It would seem riot shields are back and that they are able to be stuck into the ground and used as a shield while you head glitch all your enemies.
8. Auto aiming has been removed from snipers for a short amount of time( or completely removed) after zooming in so the player cant just zoom in and the aim assist put your cursor right on your enemy. Should help a bit more with the little kiddies raging at snipers.
9. The game looks fucking gorgeous! This has to be in my opinion, the best looking call of duty game to date. Although I'm not sure what console or system the trailer got their clips from but either way the games looks absoultely brilliant. Might be just me but I am definitely a fan.
There is obviously more but I don't feel like pointing out all the small and or obvious things such as newer more futuristic killstreaks, etc.
Let me know what you guys think of the newest game in the call of duty series!
Last edited by KazzababeGamer; 08-08-2012 at 04:03 AM.
08-07-2012, 08:27 PM #2
I'm actually excited for this game too. Here's a couple fixes to some of what you said.
2. Yup panic knifing is gone, oh and the rumors you heard are fake, the knife is still a 1 knife kill.
3.The guy didn't say "MOAB" he said "both!" or "Can he get them both!" Why would he say MOAB if he hasn't even earned his primary killstreaks yet?
5. I hope they balance those Xray sights, or you'll see campers using them lol
08-07-2012, 08:35 PM #3
I'm really sick of all the hate this game is getting.
Treyarch has done something no other cod developer before them has done.
They listened to what WE want. The X-ray scope is a perfect example of them listening.
It was a suggestion on thier forums, the user thought it would help stop camping. Apparently so did Treyarch.
Kudos to Treyarch, they've done a great job and in my opinion revitalized the cod series.
08-07-2012, 08:41 PM #4
They x-ray scope isn't much help without a hardened perk.
08-07-2012, 08:42 PM #5
Originally Posted by std
08-07-2012, 09:09 PM #6
looks a lot like battlefield. if it is not for the Wii i will definitely get it for the xbox360
08-07-2012, 09:16 PM #7
I thought this video was pretty good, it explained how the create-a-class is going to be in black ops 2.
Last edited by Cactus; 08-07-2012 at 09:21 PM.
08-07-2012, 09:19 PM #8
looks awesome hope its on wii but if its not ill get it for my birthday for my PC
08-07-2012, 09:29 PM #9
The trailer or this one part on the video I saw the square button from the PS3 when the guy was nearly out of ammo. Also Tlpwnzer you wrote "begging" instead of beginning, just saying not trying to hate. Thanks for the post thou.
08-08-2012, 04:03 AM #10